News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

"Good morning!"

Started by Steve Jones, Fri, 2009-04-10, 08:28:05

Previous topic - Next topic

The Butterfly Man

There will be white clouds beyond the hills...

Steve Jones

Good morning world!  It must be 02:00am in the colonies, yet here it's sunny enough to find your Guinness without a flashlight ;)
Regards, Steve Jones

"Then I'll know my bet will win, when the saints go marching in"

Iggy

The Butterfly Man

PH

maddox

Good eveni....

Eh...

Sorry.  :-[ :P
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

Manatee

Quote from: maddox on Tue, 2009-04-21, 19:15:46
Good eveni....

Eh...

Sorry.  :-[ :P

Well, good something anyhow.  It's not even morning here at this point, although by my reckoning, it might as well be.  At the moment, the accursed sun is winning its argument with the storm clouds, although that may not last.  Good news for me anyway, since I need to go somewhere on foot shortly.  :o   Yes, you heard right -- An American who owns no gun, wears no cowboy hat, and occasionally goes somewhere without a car (admittedly I prefer my car to my feet -- it's newer, less flat, and plays CDs).
"What is that sound?  It's confusing, and boy is it loud!"

Steve Jones

Quote from: Manatee on Tue, 2009-04-21, 20:09:56
Yes, you heard right -- An American who owns no gun, wears no cowboy hat, and occasionally goes somewhere without a car

Y'all be telling us next y'all don't linedance ;)
Regards, Steve Jones

maddox

Quote from: Manatee on Tue, 2009-04-21, 20:09:56
Well, good something anyhow.  It's not even morning here at this point, although by my reckoning, it might as well be.  At the moment, the accursed sun is winning its argument with the storm clouds, although that may not last.  Good news for me anyway, since I need to go somewhere on foot shortly.  :o   Yes, you heard right -- An American who owns no gun, wears no cowboy hat, and occasionally goes somewhere without a car (admittedly I prefer my car to my feet -- it's newer, less flat, and plays CDs).

But you do eat Big Mac's don't you?  ;D

Manatee

Quote from: Steve Jones on Tue, 2009-04-21, 20:12:43
Y'all be telling us next y'all don't linedance ;)

Actually, one thing I like about this board is that people rarely say 'y'all' on it.  It seems almost everyone from the U.S. turns into a Southerner online.   ???

Quote from: maddox on Tue, 2009-04-21, 20:15:54
But you do eat Big Mac's don't you?  ;D

I have eaten them on occasion, but it's very rare nowadays.  Just as life is too short to drink bad beer, it's too short to eat inferior burgers (unless you're tired, hungry, feeling lazy, and nothing else is open).

My aforementioned foot exercise is at hand.  I shall return before Keira time, however.

Steve Jones

Quote from: Manatee on Tue, 2009-04-21, 20:24:09
Actually, one thing I like about this board is that people rarely say 'y'all' on it.  It seems almost everyone from the U.S. turns into a Southerner online.   ???

Blimey! ;)
Regards, Steve Jones

maddox

Quote from: Manatee on Tue, 2009-04-21, 20:24:09
I have eaten them on occasion, but it's very rare nowadays.  Just as life is too short to drink bad beer, it's too short to eat inferior burgers (unless you're tired, hungry, feeling lazy, and nothing else is open).

Well it's a good solution for the first ten to twenty minutes.
After that you're hungry again and should get back to the big M.

Actually, it's a good concept when you think of it.  ;D

Now eating: A Cookie.

Oeps....wrong topic.  :-[ :D

Manatee

Quote from: Steve Jones on Tue, 2009-04-21, 20:31:20
Blimey! ;)

Absolved.   ;D
Quote from: maddox on Tue, 2009-04-21, 21:00:12
Well it's a good solution for the first ten to twenty minutes.
After that you're hungry again and should get back to the big M.

Actually, it's a good concept when you think of it.  ;D
Oeps....wrong topic.  :-[ :D

We've got something lower-grade than McDonalds, which I sincerely hope hasn't been exported since doing so could be considered an act of war.   'White Castle' sells tiny square hamburgers, which are referred to as 'sliders'.  Sliders are generally sold by the sack or box or some such (quantities of 6 are typical and 24 not unheard of).   They are perhaps the greasiest things on earth that aren't involved in politics, contain large amounts of onion, and otherwise consist of cardboard that was once in the presence of a cow.  Consumption of these things is highly inadvisable unless one has just installed a new loo and wishes to break in it thoroughly.

maddox

Quote from: Manatee on Tue, 2009-04-21, 21:46:16
We've got something lower-grade than McDonalds, which I sincerely hope hasn't been exported since doing so could be considered an act of war.   'White Castle' sells tiny square hamburgers, which are referred to as 'sliders'.  Sliders are generally sold by the sack or box or some such (quantities of 6 are typical and 24 not unheard of).   They are perhaps the greasiest things on earth that aren't involved in politics, contain large amounts of onion, and otherwise consist of cardboard that was once in the presence of a cow.  Consumption of these things is highly inadvisable unless one has just installed a new loo and wishes to break in it thoroughly.

I'll pass then.  :-\ :-X ;)

PH

Quote from: Manatee on Tue, 2009-04-21, 21:46:16
We've got something lower-grade than McDonalds, which I sincerely hope hasn't been exported since doing so could be considered an act of war.   'White Castle' sells tiny square hamburgers, which are referred to as 'sliders'.  Sliders are generally sold by the sack or box or some such (quantities of 6 are typical and 24 not unheard of).   They are perhaps the greasiest things on earth that aren't involved in politics, contain large amounts of onion, and otherwise consist of cardboard that was once in the presence of a cow.  Consumption of these things is highly inadvisable unless one has just installed a new loo and wishes to break in it thoroughly.

Sounds nasty...

Steve Jones

What a lovely morning.  I've been sitting in the conservatory looking out over the nice, sunny garden and dozing in my favourite comfy chair.  Not that dozing is all that easy when you've got Nevermore on the iPod! 8)
Regards, Steve Jones

PH

Quote from: Steve Jones on Wed, 2009-04-22, 10:12:49
What a lovely morning.  I've been sitting in the conservatory looking out over the nice, sunny garden and dozing in my favourite comfy chair.  Not that dozing is all that easy when you've got Nevermore on the iPod! 8)

;D

Yeah, sunny morning here too!
And I can enjoy it, because I won't have to go to school for at least 2 more hours. :)

Good morning!!!

maddox

Steve Jones

Quote from: maddox on Wed, 2009-04-22, 13:01:02
Too late again... :-\ ::)

Are you suffering from the Manatee Temporal Anomaly? ;)
Regards, Steve Jones

The Butterfly Man

PH

Good afternoon! How are you?

maddox

Quote from: PH on Wed, 2009-04-22, 18:02:19
Good afternoon! How are you?

I'm fine.
And how are you?
And Tom?
And Steve?
And Man?
And Iggy?
And Bupie?
And Matt?
And a bunch of other guys i'd like to mention but i'm afraid that the space is limited?

The Butterfly Man

Quote from: maddox on Wed, 2009-04-22, 20:28:46
I'm fine.
And how are you?
And Tom?
And Steve?
And Man?
And Iggy?
And Bupie?
And Matt?
And a bunch of other guys i'd like to mention but i'm afraid that the space is limited?

I can't speak for everyone you mentioned, but I'm perfectly fine, thank you!

Tom

maddox

Quote from: maddox on Wed, 2009-04-22, 20:28:46
I'm fine.
And how are you?
And Tom?
And Steve?
And Man?
And Iggy?
And Bupie?
And Matt?

;D

Steve Jones

And John-Boy?
And Mary Ellen?
And Jim-Bob?
;D
Regards, Steve Jones