News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Tinyfish

Started by funkster, Sun, 2006-12-10, 15:18:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Sawtooth

Hi there back atcha John!
Frost* forum seems to have quietened a bit so I thought I'd better get involved in this one seeing as how I got  Smoke and Mirrors for Chrimbo! Also, have a quick peek at my bands fledgling myspace site:
www.myspace.com/thebraziliansband
tracks 2 and 4 are a bit proggy, but I'd welcome a bit of knowledgable criticism!
Cheers,
Gary (Sawtooth)

Sawtooth

Quote from: johninblack on Fri, 2007-01-05, 01:23:22
Hello! I know you, don't I??? Nice to see you here. Both Frost* and Tinyfish are rather good.
Sue says hi.

Happy New Year to you all too - Hi Sue & Sammi!
Sawtooth

HelenDo

Hi Sawtooth

LOL, just reading a reply from you on the Frost* forum and here you are as well  :D

Should really be doing some work  ;D

Helen xxx

Sawtooth

Quote from: HelenDo on Fri, 2007-01-05, 09:46:39
Hi Sawtooth

LOL, just reading a reply from you on the Frost* forum and here you are as well  :D

Should really be doing some work  ;D

Helen xxx

Don't worry - I'm multi-tasking! (at least that's what I tell my boss..)

Gary xx  ;)

tinyfish

Quote from: Sawtooth on Fri, 2007-01-05, 01:04:27
It looks like talent runs in the Godfrey genes!
Brilliant stuff!

Runs in the family? Limps maybe...  :)

Thanks for the compliment however.

Simon.
The World's Smallest Prog Band

tinyfish

Just throught I'd let everybody here know that we've just recruited drummer Leon Camfield to the line up. This means that I can step out from behind the drums and now concentrate only on guitar and vocals (at last!).

We're currently rehearsing and have already begun working on tracks for the second album. We can't decide if we should gig with our small set of songs or just plunge right back into the studio and record again. Any suggestions?

We're also casting an eye about for a studio to record our drum tracks. Has anybody had any experience recording music in Clive's studio? I had a word with Mr N at the Summers End festival last year with an idea to do some work there and from what he told me, it sounded like a great place to record.

Anyway, we're looking forward to seeing you all out there live in 2007 in some form or another.

Cheers

Simon.

funkster

Simon , Simon , Simon  ;) you are teasing us with either a new album or some live dates. Can i be greedy and say both

The feedback on various forums has been great and as you know i adore the album so i would love to see you live.

But if you have the songs written then strike while the iron is hot and make another superb album.

Is Jimbo back from the states then ?

Hows about your kid supporting you doing all his pop stuff and then finishing with Milliontown  ;D

Best of luck mate and catch you on tour down the pub in 2007

HelenDo

After getting my hands on the promo CD at Summers End, I knew I would have to get the album. I've ordered it today  ;D

Always up for going to a gig

I'm sure Company Croydon could sign you up for The Peel  ;)

Helen xx

tinyfish

Quote from: funkster on Tue, 2007-01-16, 10:21:52
Simon , Simon , Simon  ;) you are teasing us with either a new album or some live dates. Can i be greedy and say both

The feedback on various forums has been great and as you know i adore the album so i would love to see you live.

But if you have the songs written then strike while the iron is hot and make another superb album.

Is Jimbo back from the states then ?

Hows about your kid supporting you doing all his pop stuff and then finishing with Milliontown  ;D

Best of luck mate and catch you on tour down the pub in 2007

Jim is back at the end of this month and I'm dragging the poor sod into the studio as soon as he's back.  ;)

As for Jem supporting Tinyfish; After a year out on the road promoting his CD, I supect he'd prefer to have a few quiet nights with a beer and a DVD for a change. I know I would.

Simon.

tinyfish

Quote from: HelenDo on Tue, 2007-01-16, 14:24:19
After getting my hands on the promo CD at Summers End, I knew I would have to get the album. I've ordered it today  ;D

Always up for going to a gig

I'm sure Company Croydon could sign you up for The Peel  ;)

Helen xx

Aw fanks for buying the album.  :)

As for Company Croydon, I'll have to start getting the beers in for Mick then if we want a gig at the Peel.

Simon.

CompanyCroydon

Headlining the PEEL on Saturday 7th July ;D