News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

CREDO + JO McCAFFERTY+ The Resonance Association £6

Started by tina, Fri, 2006-11-10, 23:21:53

Previous topic - Next topic

tina

A shameless plug:

The final Prog farewell, Cartoon, Croydon, Sunday Nov, 19th
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 19th, CROYDON
The Final Proggy gig at the Cartoon Ever!!!

CREDO + JO McCAFFERTY+ The Resonance Association £6

As some of you know The Cartoon is closing down for good  >:( , There were a couple of dates left for November, We have put this bill together in record time, and a great bill it is to, Credo's last London gig for quite a while, Jo McCafferty's agreed to play, which i am really pleased about, and The Resonance Association open again. Something for everyone!!!, I hope as many of you can come down and support the last Proggy gig at the Cartoon on Sunday 19th November, 8pm Start

I don't think this'll be the end of prog in South London, still sad to lose a good venue though :)

johninblack

Me and Sammi will be there, 4th time i'll have seen Credo this year and 3rd time for Sammi. Should be a right good night out, so any of you living anywhere near Croydon should get yourselves along.

tina

;D I think it'll be a good night.

If anyones thinking about it and would like some info on how to get there - let me know!

CompanyCroydon

I shall be there ,Three great acts, On my doorstep. ;D

johninblack