News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Where is Gelert?

Started by Appelmoes??, Fri, 2005-11-11, 18:48:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanxtuary

Douglas Adams if I'm not very much mistaken.

Similar subliminal messaging to Clive's ... only perhaps slightly more risque in nature.
Progpriestess Xanxtuary Hogweed

keyboardistmatt

Clive has a signature...?? :o
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

Peter

Quote from: keyboardistmatt on Wed, 2006-01-18, 22:37:57
Clive has a signature...?? :o

No, but Clive uses subliminal messaging
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Appelmoes??

That's why, once you've heared Arena, you're addicted ;)
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

gelert

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Thu, 2006-01-19, 22:04:04
That's why, once you've heared Arena, you're addicted ;)

...and all sense of spelling goes out of the window...

Yes, I'm still actively checking that the spellishymentablitynessnessness is up-to-scratch...

...it's just taken a while to check ALL of the threads...  ;D
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

Peter

Quote from: gelert on Sat, 2006-04-22, 23:38:36

Yes, I'm still actively checking that the spellishymentablitynessnessness is up-to-scratch...

yay, the professor is back!

keyboardistmatt

Quote from: gelert on Sat, 2006-04-22, 23:38:36

Did you have fun? :D

gelert

Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

Appelmoes??

al·co·hol   Pronunciation Key  (lk-hôl, -hl)
n.

1. A colorless volatile flammable liquid, C2H5OH, synthesized or obtained by fermentation of sugars and starches and widely used, either pure or denatured, as a solvent and in drugs, cleaning solutions, explosives, and intoxicating beverages. Also called ethanol, ethyl alcohol, grain alcohol.
   2. Intoxicating liquor containing alcohol.
   3. Any of a series of hydroxyl compounds, the simplest of which are derived from saturated hydrocarbons, have the general formula CnH2n+1OH, and include ethanol and methanol.
  4. Fun.

My drawings on MySpace

keyboardistmatt

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Tue, 2006-04-25, 12:48:47
al·co·hol   Pronunciation Key  (lk-hôl, -hl)
n.

1. A colorless volatile flammable liquid, C2H5OH, synthesized or obtained by fermentation of sugars and starches and widely used, either pure or denatured, as a solvent and in drugs, cleaning solutions, explosives, and intoxicating beverages. Also called ethanol, ethyl alcohol, grain alcohol.
   2. Intoxicating liquor containing alcohol.
   3. Any of a series of hydroxyl compounds, the simplest of which are derived from saturated hydrocarbons, have the general formula CnH2n+1OH, and include ethanol and methanol.
  4. Fun.

I think No. 4 is the one... ;)

gelert

keyboardistmatt

Quote from: gelert on Mon, 2006-05-01, 20:08:31
Old No.7 is even better...  *horns*

Straight?

On the rocks?

...or with cola?

;)

PH

He's gone again.

He's last seen on 1st of august after 3 months of AWOL.
There's a possibility that he's been kidnapped and used for carrying trunks in India.
A good friend has stated in an interview that his situation is dangerous but stable.

PH

It came to my attention that Gelert has been promoted to slave-master.
He moved to Spain to sell one of his slaves: Moonloop, who has also been kidnapped.
I've been told that Gelert is still in Spain, somewhere on a beach, bullying his slaves with palmtrees and disco-music, while Moonloop has been transported further into fortress "Europe".

Gelert's doing pretty well now.

But Moonloop's suffering from the painting-syndrome. In his free hours when he doesn't have to carry tree trunks, he is painting magnificent pictures of lightbulbs and butterflies. He gets his influences from LSD, glue, coffee and a girl named Xyzijk. He's suffering badly from this neurotisism of painting pictures and he desperately asks for money so he can go to an internet cafe to talk to us.

This is why they aren't that active at the moment.

maddox

And another one added to your postcount.  :P  ;)
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

PH

Hehehehe, well I have way too much free time! 8)

No... unfortunately that's not true... >:(
But sometimes I just have to do something stupid, or else I get crazy! (...)
I'm working on some essays for a couple of hours, non-stop. My mind is tired and needs sleep...

Peter

Appelmoes??

Ph is a good Gelert replacement :P

At least, until Gelert returns ;)

My drawings on MySpace

PH

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Wed, 2007-03-28, 22:43:20
Ph is a good Gelert replacement :P

At least, until Gelert returns ;)

I'm not worthy! :D

gelert

Quote from: PH on Wed, 2007-03-28, 21:29:09
It came to my attention that Gelert has been promoted to slave-master.
He moved to Spain to sell one of his slaves: Moonloop, who has also been kidnapped.
I've been told that Gelert is still in Spain, somewhere on a beach, bullying his slaves with palmtrees and disco-music, while Moonloop has been transported further into fortress "Europe".

Gelert's doing pretty well now.

But Moonloop's suffering from the painting-syndrome. In his free hours when he doesn't have to carry tree trunks, he is painting magnificent pictures of lightbulbs and butterflies. He gets his influences from LSD, glue, coffee and a girl named Xyzijk. He's suffering badly from this neurotisism of painting pictures and he desperately asks for money so he can go to an internet cafe to talk to us.

LOL....well done PH, for successfully being "The Apprentice"...!  :D

It's good to be back - but even better to re-live the memories.  :-*

I've got Loopy's email address - I'll drop him a line, eh?

PH

Quote from: gelert on Fri, 2008-04-11, 22:07:25LOL....well done PH, for successfully being "The Apprentice"...!  :D
Thanks man, just trying to walk in your big footsteps. It's not easy imitating the legend! Now that you're back, can I be myself again?

Quote from: gelert on Fri, 2008-04-11, 22:07:25I've got Loopy's email address - I'll drop him a line, eh?
Absolutely. We need all the 'old' members back to teach Nicky a lesson.

-Paco