News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Hi From a new member

Started by The Pope, Thu, 2005-09-01, 19:26:10

Previous topic - Next topic

The Pope

Thought I'd better say hi again as it seems like the post containing the first time I said it has been hijacked...must have been something I said!
Hope all are well and in good health and that the sun is shining in your broom cupboard.
I need a biscuit !

Xanxtuary

Quote from: The Pope on Thu, 2005-09-01, 19:26:10
Thought I'd better say hi again as it seems like the post containing the first time I said it has been hijacked...must have been something I said!

No, Pope Nicholas, tis nothing to do with your eloquent rhetoric ... but you gotta expect to be hijacked when you're Da Pope, goes with the territory and all.  Mayhap you better arrange more security!
Progpriestess Xanxtuary Hogweed

Emilia

Welcome!
Seeking some heavenly inspiration here...?
;)
Emilia
My spirit is weeping, For freedom it cries, Been scraping my living In the valley of lies. Gonna ride the night to the morning sun. Resurrection is a gonna come.

Ian Lay

Welcome.  Everyone is really nice here.  Even me!  :P

Cheers,

Ian
Worrying is like a rocking chair, it takes you for a ride, but gets you nowhere.

The Pope

Quote from: Emilia on Mon, 2005-09-12, 20:03:17
Welcome!
Seeking some heavenly inspiration here...?
;)
Emilia
No, just some time away from the office ;D
I need a biscuit !

ace

Quote from: Ian Lay on Mon, 2005-09-12, 20:51:56
Welcome.  Everyone is really nice here.  Even me!  :P

Cheers,

Ian

If even Ian is nice, then I am Pope Happy-the-man. Just kiddin, really everyone here is nice! :)
"Mess with the best, die like the rest"

Moonloop

Greetings and Salutations to you, Mr Pope Sir  ;D
The brainwashed do not know that they are brainwashed...

gelert

Quote from: ace on Tue, 2005-09-13, 05:22:22
If even Ian is nice, then I am Pope Happy-the-man. Just kiddin, really everyone here is nice! :)

Wasn't that the "B"-Side to Seven Stones...?

Sorry, my 'Bad'...Pope Seven Stones....

Now, where's that chillum got to...?
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

Higgins III

::)yeah. right. what ever floats your boat.  ;D
...wot does the rest of the alphabet equal?

Higgins III

...wot does the rest of the alphabet equal?

gelert

Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

Moonloop

The brainwashed do not know that they are brainwashed...

keyboardistmatt

H2o... You know... wet stuff that can be found in taps, and other crevi___... actually, I'll leave it at that! :-X
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt