News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Hello from a new member

Started by Emilia, Wed, 2005-08-10, 13:14:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Emilia

Ok..., now... this is my  first time to this forum and my first post.
I do not know what the customs here are but I thought it would be nice to introduce myself first.
I love Arena and prog rock in general. I have been reading this forum for some time now and I thoght at last why not join in?. ::) especially that there are not many people around me who love the same kind of music as I do...
Besides prog music I also enjoy heavy (speed, neo-classical) metal, hard rock, classical music, folk music... My second big passion is mountains (hiking and skiing) and many other things which I am not listing here 'cos it's Arena forum...

In short, I hope I will become a "fruitful" member of your "virtual" Arena family and .... what to say? see you all somewhere in the forum.
Good to be here!

P.S.Peter -Thx once again  ;D.
My spirit is weeping, For freedom it cries, Been scraping my living In the valley of lies. Gonna ride the night to the morning sun. Resurrection is a gonna come.

Peter

Welcome, Emilia. Have a good time in here :)
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Teunis

Welcome, it's a nice place to be. I haven't seen any flamings here.
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

Moonloop

Hi there  ;D

(tries to think of something witty to say)

(fails)

ah well, maybe next time  ::)

oh...and try to post something on the "currently listening" thread, hardly anyone ever visits it  :D  ;)
The brainwashed do not know that they are brainwashed...

Appelmoes??

Great Bryan May subscript!

Welcome here and have fun!
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

erik

Welcome to the forum Emilia, enjoy!

You really have to find a way to attend one of the Arena gigs in your country, don't miss the opportunity, Arena live is GREAT!! I've seen them live many, many times and am still thrilled each time!
We stare at our screens
All our lives
What a waste of eyes..

Deenfan

Ah, from the pictures of mountains, that must be Emilia from the Shadow Gallery forum!

Welcome here, too!!!

If you like mountains, check out a country called Norway... ;D Maybe that's where you're from? I know a girl called Emilia, but she's about 6 years old or something, so you're not her!!!!!

Cheers,
Deenfan

POM

Yeah, a new girl in here  ;D

Well... what to say?

Welcome!

Emilia

Quote from: Deenfan on Thu, 2005-08-11, 01:50:47
Ah, from the pictures of mountains, that must be Emilia from the Shadow Gallery forum!
Welcome here, too!!!
If you like mountains, check out a country called Norway... ;D Maybe that's where you're from? I know a girl called Emilia, but she's about 6 years old or something, so you're not her!!!!!
Cheers,
Deenfan
Nice shot! ;) hee heee ...a bit older than that :D
Love mountains!!!! I actually took the time to see the pics in your web site! they are lovely!! they must be great for skiing and strolling, going to Slovakia this weekend ...they also got lovely mountains there and lovely waterfalls. Never been to Norway but the photos look awesome.
see you here nad there,
Cheers,
emilia :)
My spirit is weeping, For freedom it cries, Been scraping my living In the valley of lies. Gonna ride the night to the morning sun. Resurrection is a gonna come.

Emilia

Quote from: erik on Wed, 2005-08-10, 22:33:50
Welcome to the forum Emilia, enjoy!

You really have to find a way to attend one of the Arena gigs in your country, don't miss the opportunity, Arena live is GREAT!! I've seen them live many, many times and am still thrilled each time!
I bet! I was crashed to see the dates they are coming to have a gig here! No way to postpone my travel :( If only I knew earlier maybe there would be the way to do something. Sad...still but that's life :)
Emilia

Emilia

Quote from: POM on Thu, 2005-08-11, 08:58:45
Yeah, a new girl in here ;D

Well... what to say?

Welcome!
Thx for a nice welcome.
Good to be here, nice people... ;)
E.

Emilia

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Wed, 2005-08-10, 17:40:48
Great Bryan May subscript!

Welcome here and have fun!
wow! did not think anyone would even notice... good eye and ear :)
Cheers,
emilia

Emilia

Quote from: Moonloop on Wed, 2005-08-10, 14:53:58
Hi there ;D

(tries to think of something witty to say)

(fails)

ah well, maybe next time ::)

oh...and try to post something on the "currently listening" thread, hardly anyone ever visits it :D ;)
Hi!
No problem! Oh there is a small problem as i'm at work now (hope my boss is not looking, bad girl ;) and there hardly seems to be anything good playing on the radio. But promise to participate actively in the thread ;)
Emilia

Emilia

Quote from: Teunis on Wed, 2005-08-10, 14:29:51
Welcome, it's a nice place to be. I haven't seen any flamings here.
Hi!
thanks for welcoming me. It's actually second music forum i've ever joined, but already feel good ;)
E.

keyboardistmatt

Hello!!  **waves**  Welcome.  We're glad you like it!  Enjoy! :)
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

Deenfan

Appelmoes??

Emelia will have 200 pretty soon too :P ;)

My drawings on MySpace

Deenfan

Emilia

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Fri, 2005-08-12, 07:35:15
Emelia will have 200 pretty soon too :P ;)
Sooner that you think, Just wait and see ;D
E.

Emilia

Quote from: keyboardistmatt on Thu, 2005-08-11, 17:08:53
Hello!! **waves** Welcome. We're glad you like it! Enjoy! :)
Thanx and congrats!
E.

Appelmoes??

If you keep on posting a single quote per post you'll be the top poster of 2005 ;)

What I usually do is copy/paste of direct the respons to the appropriate member by using a @

@Appelmoes??: Yadda yadda...

@Deenfan: Schmeckerdieschmeck...

But I'm sure you'll get the hang of it ;)

My drawings on MySpace

keyboardistmatt

Quote from: Deenfan on Fri, 2005-08-12, 02:13:33
Congrats on the 200, Matt! ;D

Thanx! It feels good to be a Squire <AGAIN!!!> ;)
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

gelert

I'm fortunate, in that I can resurrect all of those Barron Knights jokes again, already...er...  :o

BTW, welcome Emilia...aboard the Loopy-Express...

Free Beer exists on Northern Railway Stations, er, allegedly.
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

Emilia

Lesson 2 (test 1)
@Appelmoes??: Yadda yadda...
huh????
;D
Emilia
ps top poster sounds good, only I don't want to be hanging in some guys' repair garage ;D

Emilia

Quote from: gelert on Mon, 2005-08-15, 19:52:31
I'm fortunate, in that I can resurrect all of those Barron Knights jokes again, already...er...  :o

BTW, welcome Emilia...aboard the Loopy-Express...

Free Beer exists on Northern Railway Stations, er, allegedly.
Thx!  ;)
ps still trying hard to become a top 2005 poster...