News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Christmas is coming

Started by funkster, Wed, 2010-12-08, 07:03:51

Previous topic - Next topic

funkster

As we enter the festive season what do we all have planned ?

This weekend we are taking the boys to see Father Christmas at Chirk castle , weather permitting

Weekend after is Rudolph the red nosed reindeer at the Liverpool Philarmonic

Xmas eve is Chester cathedral's carol concert

Xmas day is lunch with at in laws ,  :'( , we myself providing the veg , gravy , bread sauce and stuffing.

Busy busy times ahead

Nicky007

OK OK OK - I thought I'd chill out up to Christmas, let the ladies do all the adventing, but Funky, you got me all stressed now, man  :o

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

bellanova

Christmas on my own Im afraid but plan to watch Caamora and other music dvds with my mince pies and glass of sherry at hand :( :(

debsss

Christmas..... If I was the only one who had a choise whether there should be special occasions for Christmas I would say not.... But for the kids I made that christmas tree and we will be visiting family for these days....I'm not that fond of christmas... We've got 365 days of the year for loving eachother, so why only on these 3 days more than the rest of the year? I've spend a lot of years cristmas on my own without family, so Bella, I know what you feel like  ;). I would says, come on over at christmas to Holland, ow and don't forget to bring a music Dvd  ;D
It really s&%*s when you're alone at christmas. 

Nicky007

Quote from: bellanova on Wed, 2010-12-08, 13:39:28
Christmas on my own Im afraid but plan to watch Caamora and other music dvds with my mince pies and glass of sherry at hand :( :(

:( Bella

Maybe we can make an extra effort to keep each other company in the Room during Christmas. I'l try to get more Christmassy - I do have different modes  ;)

Initially here's a nice Christmas song, particularly from me to you, Bella - but the other guys can join in - after you'v listened to it, Bella  :)

It's Stride playing Oh, Holy Night. If you want more, then get their Bah Humbug album - all Christmas songs  :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGyYBrljWz0

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

bellanova

Awww thanks Nicky. I really appreciate that. I love that Christmas song anyway. Its not the first time ive been alone at Christmas and ive survived it before so i will again. Luckily i will be with friends on New Years Eve so i have that to look forward to.

bellanova

Oh thanks to Debsss too x

Nicky007

Quote from: bellanova on Fri, 2010-12-10, 15:25:17
Awww thanks Nicky. I really appreciate that.

:)

Now other Roomies can listen to the song  ;)

Its not the first time ive been alone at Christmas and ive survived it before so i will again.

What's with your family, Bella ?

Luckily i will be with friends on New Years Eve so i have that to look forward to.

8)

Guys, let's try to get the dialog running a bit more during Christmas, when most people are off work. I hope once the beer flows that Roomies will get a bit more talky  ;)

Nicky.
So you've come of age
Sure you can

bellanova

well nicky, im single. I have one brother who lives 200 miles away with his wife and 4 kids and i just never get invited there because (i thnk) his wife is not my biggest fan and all her family go around for Christmas. Also travel is usually bad over the holiday period as the rail network tends to do all its maintainence then and i dont drive.

debsss

Quote from: bellanova on Fri, 2010-12-10, 15:26:52
Oh thanks to Debsss too x

Hahaha Yw Bella!!!
You just look over my post because nicky posted right behind me. Hapens very often to me :S. But I'll be thinking of you with Christmas. I think a lot about the people who are alone at these days.... I think i will be "lonely" to. My boyfriend LOVES his garage and spends every free second in it! So, he will be in his garage and we will be  here  ;D!! Deal? hahaha

haddingtonpenguin

Perhaps another song to get you all in the xmas mood?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cGH4sZIpr0 Somewhere, on The Twelve Days of Christmas

Timo

The Butterfly Man

Guys, have yourself a great Christmas! :)

Tom
There will be white clouds beyond the hills...

maddox

Have a marvellous, stunning, loving, touching, everything, special, snowy Christmas, guys and girls.  *horns*
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

Teunis

Merry Christmas to all the 'Shattered-Room' members!
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

Iggy

Happy Christmas everyone. I hope you all have a great time.

bellanova

Happy Christmas one and all. Have a good one roomies.
xxx :)