News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Devin Townsend Project - There really is more than just Ki!

Started by Manatee, Sat, 2009-10-03, 18:38:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Manatee

Found this while Googling:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=125439

A second "Project" album, Addicted, sounds like it's pretty much done but no word on release dates.  It's supposed to be a heavy one (but not in a depressing way, according to Dev).  Anneke van Giersbergen from The Gathering does the female vocals on the album (sounds like it's more or less an equal split between her and Devin).  Should be interesting.  The sea mammal is pleased.    *horns*
"What is that sound?  It's confusing, and boy is it loud!"

Steve Jones

Regards, Steve Jones

"Then I'll know my bet will win, when the saints go marching in"

Manatee

DTP's Addicted is due for North American release on November 17th according to Amazon.  That probably means it's coming any day now in Europe.  Once again, the sea mammal is pleased.  Hopefully someone else will be too.   ;)
"What is that sound?  It's confusing, and boy is it loud!"

Iggy

Quote from: Manatee on Wed, 2009-11-11, 20:19:34
DTP's Addicted is due for North American release on November 17th according to Amazon.  That probably means it's coming any day now in Europe.  Once again, the sea mammal is pleased.  Hopefully someone else will be too.   ;)

Seems we get it a whole day early over here.