News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Cats

Started by Simtere, Tue, 2005-02-22, 12:25:33

Previous topic - Next topic

kmorse

I'm falling.....Falling down again!

gelert

Cedric...?

Tyson more like...!  :D
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

kmorse

There, I've added a photo of a California desert tortoise to my profile.

Deenfan

CATS!!

Some of my cats over the years:

Panther (All black)

Catalina (After the John Norum instrumental)

Obelix

Asterix

gelert

Quote from: kmorse on Thu, 2005-07-14, 04:27:02
There, I've added a photo of a California desert tortoise to my profile.

It's no good...

I've spent ages hunting around the supermarket, amongst all kinds of strange yogurts, fruit, and cakes...

"California Desert Tortoise" is not a recognised pudding, here in the UK...
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

kmorse

And I thought you Brits would eat anything.... ;D

Saryna

Definately into cats!  Although I am allergic and should not have them I did, and I still moon for my cat Tiffany who died in the mid 90's.  She was an all white domesticated long hair.  You know the kind.  They have that long bunny fur and look like they have little goucho pants on in the back.  tail looks like a squirel tail and they have the most incredible personalities and love to talk and 'chirp'.  She had one blue eye and one gold eye.  She came back to me in a dream about two years ago and it was very vivid.

Teunis

I'm not fond of cats, because I have birds. The cat of our neigbours is often too close to my birds, so they become afraid. I prefer dogs, don't have one, but they are more faithful IMO.
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

Herben

We used to have a band in the Netherlands named:
The Cats, with nice songs like: One way Wind, Lea, Why, Magical Mystery Morning
The song sound very dated but nice though, very different to Arena

For the rest we also have two hairy animals walking around the house also cats, very nice animals.
Walk along the Waterfall, watching as the world turns red
Wonder where the river flows, and the blood on the River bed
Poison lies to close to us, Reach across the salt and Sand
Moving Deeper into the Land

Wilford Jr.

I have a dog who likes me but loves my wife.  No cats as my wife is afraid of them.
No longer feeling anything
Fading fast
Nothing lasts
Beyond the waking hour

Herben

Quote from: Wilford Jr. on Thu, 2005-08-18, 21:49:04
I have a dog who likes me but loves my wife.  No cats as my wife is afraid of them.
So You must be from England where dogs are the most important animals in the world, (even more important than people(
Walk along the Waterfall, watching as the world turns red
Wonder where the river flows, and the blood on the River bed
Poison lies to close to us, Reach across the salt and Sand
Moving Deeper into the Land

gelert

Quote from: Herben on Fri, 2005-08-19, 19:57:54
So You must be from England where dogs are the most important animals in the world, (even more important than people(

People...

Horrible things...

They walk past a lamp-post, and don't, er, "comment"....

They're the equivalent of forumers who 'read' but never 'post'...!

The "Campaign for Residual Signatures" starts here...

We'll get Martin Hudson to host the first CRS meeting...on a Nothern Railway Station to-be-specified...

Can we count on Loopy to provide refreshments (gratis, natch)...?

;)

Wilford Jr.

No, unfortunately I do not live in England though my mother is from England.  I live in the US about 60 miles south of Chicago.  I think many people in the states also think that dogs are the most important animal in the world.
No longer feeling anything
Fading fast
Nothing lasts
Beyond the waking hour

maddox

Got two cats, brothers. Their about 8 years now. Always loved them, but ever since i became a father of the most beautifull girl in the world   :D :), they sometimes annoy me. A bit weird, isn't it?

MAD.  8)
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

Proglady

Quote from: Teunis on Mon, 2005-07-18, 10:58:58
I'm not fond of cats, because I have birds. The cat of our neigbours is often too close to my birds, so they become afraid. I prefer dogs, don't have one, but they are more faithful IMO.

Hm, I got a cat ant two birds and they get along pretty good, except sometimes the cat is jumping at the cage.  ::)