News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

What is the status in Arena?

Started by cabo, Sun, 2007-12-30, 22:54:12

Previous topic - Next topic

bluepony

Appelmoes??

If Viking is Dutch, I do ;) It's the dutch word for hovercraft  *horns*

Apple the Viking Moose
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

bluepony

Dunno if Viking is Dutch (I'd rather say it's Norwegian or Swedish - or where did the Vikings originally come from?), but I guess Dutch will do. In German I think it's Tragflächenboot - so for once with your funny Dutch words, this one I could have guessed...

Appelmoes??

Oh, but dutch is very simular to deutsch ;)

My drawings on MySpace

bluepony

When I read it - yes. When I hear it spoken - not so much...  ;)  But still close enough to German for me to understand that my flight back home last Wednesday (with KLM via Amsterdam) was cancelled and I had to be booked to another flight!

Appelmoes??

Merde! (Since KLM is french now >:()

My drawings on MySpace

bluepony

Merde indeed! Et nous sommes très "off-topic" de nouveau...  ;D

Appelmoes??

My drawings on MySpace

bluepony

I just said that we're a bit off-topic...

Appelmoes??

My drawings on MySpace

bluepony

Maybe we should switch to Spanish so Peter doesn't realize when we go off-topic!  ;)

Appelmoes??

Unfortunately, that was just about all the spanish I speak :D I do understand most of it when hearing it being spoken though. Benefits of a colombian sister-in-law I guess :)

My drawings on MySpace

bluepony

:-\  So we can't fool the Cap?

Appelmoes??

We have to distract him some way...

http://64.246.26.61/flash/bubbles.swf Peter, play this for a while. It's not addictive AT ALL, honoust! :)

My drawings on MySpace

bluepony

maddox

Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

PH

Appelmoes??

My drawings on MySpace

Nicky007

Quote from: bluepony on Wed, 2008-03-19, 20:46:56
Anybody here speaking Viking?!  :o

;)

Well, if you can accept a vegetarian Viking who doesnt rape women, Bluey, and this would be a southern Viking here ....

Probably Deenie is a better choice for a Viking. He lives in the Viking heartland and mainly bangs drums, but he could prob do women too  ;D

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

bluepony

Quote from: Nicky007 on Thu, 2008-03-20, 09:01:12
a vegetarian Viking who doesnt rape women
Well, THAT is per definitionem definitely NOT a Viking!!

Quote from: Nicky007 on Thu, 2008-03-20, 09:01:12
Probably Deenie is a better choice for a Viking. He lives in the Viking heartland and mainly bangs drums, but he could prob do women too  ;D
Mmm... do you think he wears a helmet with horns and a fur tunic too?  ;)

Appelmoes??

I know a skeleton that wore a cape and such a helmet 8)

My drawings on MySpace

Deenfan

All this talk about vikings and helmets brings to mind this magnificent statement from the wonderful Captain BlackAdder:

"A war has not been fought this badly since Olaf the Hairy, High Chief of all the Vikings, accidentally ordered 80,000 battle helmets with the horns on the inside!"

:D

As for the other issue, I have to eat meat, but I don't have to rape women... ;)

Manatee

Quote from: Deenfan on Thu, 2008-03-20, 23:08:42
All this talk about vikings and helmets brings to mind this magnificent statement from the wonderful Captain BlackAdder:

"A war has not been fought this badly since Olaf the Hairy, High Chief of all the Vikings, accidentally ordered 80,000 battle helmets with the horns on the inside!"

*horns*  After a solid week of me not understanding a word that was said on the forum, I just felt the need to applaud the use of a BlackAdder quote.  Bravo.
"What is that sound?  It's confusing, and boy is it loud!"

PH

Quote from: Manatee on Fri, 2008-03-21, 05:52:33
*horns*  After a solid week of me not understanding a word that was said on the forum, I just felt the need to applaud the use of a BlackAdder quote.  Bravo.

:-[

Manatee, if you have no idea what we're on about, you can simply stop us by making a brilliant ontopic post!
I'm sorry to hear that you got a bit put off by our foolishness... (am I right?)
Perhaps we need to try not to go off topic... But then it's always fun to make a joke and, what a surprise, there we go again...

Deenfan

The man has obviously got a weak spot for intelligent foolishness. HAIL!! ;D