News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

4 Seasons in one Day

Started by Appelmoes??, Mon, 2007-10-22, 17:56:12

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favourite Season?

Spring: Smell the Roses
2 (20%)
Summer: I worship Thee, Sun
3 (30%)
Autumn: Pretty Colours
3 (30%)
Winter: Let it Snow, let it...
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Appelmoes??

I'm going to vote for the Winter, because I hate the spring because of my hayfever, I hate the Summer with it's heat and I can't do anything. I like autumn, but it rains too much.

I LOVE the Winter with (hopefully) snow, the cold, the fresh air, the crack in the ice... ;D
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Peter

Voted for Summer. It's warm and everything's green and so... Spring is second, fall third, and winter last :)
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

maddox

LOL.  :D

Winter. Let it freeze and snow and i'm happy.  :)
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

johninblack

Summer roolz, winter sucks, end of. ;D

Teunis

'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

bluepony

Spring (in spite of my hay fever - I have that almost all year long, so...). Autumn is second, then summer (I don't like too hot temperatures, unless I can lie on a beach in a mild breeze, preferably with a cold cocktail in my hand).

I don't like winter because of the cold - and because people all of a sudden seem to forget how to drive when they see the slightest bit of white on the roads!!

Nicky007

Quote from: bluepony on Tue, 2007-10-23, 09:40:21
Autumn is second, then summer (I don't like too hot temperatures, unless I can lie on a beach in a mild breeze, preferably with a cold cocktail in my hand).

That's because you dont have a man, Bluey. I dont either, but that's a different question  ;D

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

bluepony

Quote from: Nicky007 on Tue, 2007-10-23, 13:08:43
That's because you dont have a man, Bluey. I dont either, but that's a different question  ;D

Nicky.
??? Please explain, Nicky...

maddox

Quote from: bluepony on Tue, 2007-10-23, 09:40:21.

I don't like winter because of the cold - and because people all of a sudden seem to forget how to drive when they see the slightest bit of white on the roads!!

*Wooz.   ;D
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

PH

I voted autumn, 'cos it's autumn now. If it was winter at the moment for instance, I'd vote winter!
Every season has their pros and cons.
The autumn with the coloured leaves, the beautiful forests. It's a very cold, melancholic season!
Love it.

-Paco

keyboardistmatt

Every season holds certain 'feelings' and memories from my past, especially from my childhood.  These feelings are at their strongest around the middle of the season.

I like Autumn though, because of the colour and smell. :)
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

PH

Well, since it's spring again I must admit that I like this too.
The sun in the early morning. Flowers evrywhere a very happy atmosphere.
Love it.

-Paco