News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Arena Bootlegs

Started by Justin, Sun, 2008-04-13, 20:54:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

Hey guys,

I have a question, do Arena bootlegs exist? I am a big bootleg fan / collector and I have never seen any. IF people have more info, please let me know :)

gelert

I think I remember reading a post here on this Forum, where the subscriber suggested that he / she might have access to a spare pair of Clive's trainers...

...but no boot-legs.

Sorry.
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

PH

Quote from: gelert on Sun, 2008-04-13, 21:06:27I think I remember reading a post here on this Forum, where the subscriber suggested that he / she might have access to a spare pair of Clive's trainers...

;D

The Vision Bleak

I found a copy of the "Open your eyes" video on the net.It took me some time to finally download it.I have the videotape for many years,and I always loved it it.But since my VCR is stored on the attic ,I haven't seen it for a while .But its definitly a great capture of that night in Tivoli.It brings back memories!If I'm right it was the first preformance of "the visitor" on stage!Paul is in a great shape,better then he is nowerdays.

JJ II

There are no ''official'' bootlegs available (if there is such a thing as an official bootleg) of Arena live. Of course you can always make a CD of one of the fanclub-videos, but I''d say that doesn't count.

I think there have been made some recordings in the past by the band themselves (I remember an acoustic gig where Rob premiered being recorded) and some of it has seen the light of day (the final Paradiso gig with Paul has partly been released on The Visitor-Revisited).

Other than that: no boots.  :'(