News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Who's going to be the 200th member...?

Started by gelert, Sun, 2005-07-17, 16:33:03

Previous topic - Next topic

gelert

And what will they win...?
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

Peter

Quote from: gelert on Sun, 2005-07-17, 16:33:03

And what will they win...?

Hmmm, I thought about a prize for the 1000th member. 200,... well, a nice and warm welcome...
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Appelmoes??

For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

marcello

oh, im kind of a n00b, i could have waited a little. But Im ok
What will I be, When Winter comes again, and were wrapped up in furs, and life has begun again

Clive

How about the last couple of Arena releases... say Contagion, Live and Life and Pepper's Ghost?
(Don't say signed, because we don't get together for rehearsals again until late August!

keyboardistmatt

Quote from: Clive on Mon, 2005-07-18, 12:58:58
(Don't say signed, because we don't get together for rehearsals again until late August!

Autographed? ;D

(Sorry I couldn't help that!)
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

gelert

Peter, watch for those repeat IP's VERY CAREFULLY....  ;)
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

Bouge

I'm not overly fond of that frog. A 12-Gauge Shotgun springs to mind.

gelert

Quote from: Bouge on Mon, 2005-07-18, 18:45:00
I'm member 199. That's just bad luck.

You just missed-out on the top prize of a "night-out to remember, with Peter"....

But you're in-line for the second prize...

...Two "nights-out to remember, with Peter"....

;D

Bouge

gelert

He'll promise to be gentle...

He's been reading-up on Beauty and The Beast, and he's fully conversant in the use of whips...

Bouge

Quote from: gelert on Mon, 2005-07-18, 19:27:35
He'll promise to be gentle...

He's been reading-up on Beauty and The Beast, and he's fully conversant in the use of whips...
Double eek.

gelert

Quote from: Bouge on Mon, 2005-07-18, 19:33:10
Double eek.

If you keep-up with the "submissive eeks", you'll be well in-line for the third prize...

;)

Bouge

gelert

That's good....Peter WILL be pleased...

He might even get a Knight-hood out....slave...  ;)

Bouge

I don't want to sound overly precocious, but, ooh.

gelert

Suddenly, the thought of the "prize" for 200th Member (!) is beginning to bring tears-to-the-eyes....

Perhaps I'll abandon the "Proxy" Server "Hidden IP" Address idea, after all...   :)

the200thmember?

Is it me? Sorry Clive, I couldn't resist, rather than reading over someone else's shoulder all the time..Now about that prize?!

gelert

Quote from: the200thmember? on Mon, 2005-07-18, 20:25:47
Is it me? Sorry Clive, I couldn't resist, rather than reading over someone else's shoulder all the time..Now about that prize?!

Pucker-up, Big Boy.... (ahem, girl, as it turns out...sorry Peter)

Here it comes....  ::)

Peter

Quote from: the200thmember? on Mon, 2005-07-18, 20:25:47

So you waited all the time this forum existed to register only because there would be a prize? Hrmpf....
That IP is also used for the "Oliver Twist" account...., Ian!!!!.....Claire....?
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

the200thmember?

Only when Ian is at my house....! BTW Gelert - more of a big girl than a big boy!

gelert

Quote from: the200thmember? on Mon, 2005-07-18, 20:42:26
Only when Ian is at my house....! BTW Gelert - more of a big girl than a big boy!

Whose calling me a big girl...?  :D

100% Ack BTW....

Apple-logies.

marcello

I think i was member 197, do i get a prize too, because 197 is the number of...that...thing...
What will I be, When Winter comes again, and were wrapped up in furs, and life has begun again

Appelmoes??

Actually you're user 205, which makes the 200th member user 208...

(You can see that in the url from the profile)
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

gelert

Wasn't "208", Radio Luxembourg, back in the good old days of Kid Jenson and The Emperor Roscoe...?

Or am I about to be slung off this site, for being too old...?  ;)