News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Live album question

Started by Animal, Sat, 2005-01-29, 06:21:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Animal

been watching the Arena dvd, and was wondering why did they omit Mea Culpa, i love this song, checked the tracklisting for the cd and its not their either, dont they like this song????

Clive

Actually, we have no problem with Mea Culpa at all. It's one of my favourites. We orginally put the song into the opening Contagion performance, but felt it slowed things down to much.... so we briefly put in in amongst the encore tracks instead. Somehow, at this point in the set, with Rob having been singing his heart our for two hours, it just didn't feel quite the right song to do. That's why it disappeared from the set. However, I'd like to see it back in there at some point. We'll see what we can do...  :)

We are already planning the '10th Anniversary' set list for September.... the problem with that is how to fit everything in!!  :-\

Animal

Thanks for that, glad I'm not the only one who enjoys that song ;D

Teunis

Now I have almost all the studio albums, I'm orientating which live album I should order first. Because 'Contagion' is my favorite album, I was thinking of 'Live & Life'. Is that a good choise? Thanx for your reactions!
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

Peter

Quote from: Teunis on Fri, 2005-05-27, 11:48:11
Now I have almost all the studio albums, I'm orientating which live album I should order first. Because 'Contagion' is my favorite album, I was thinking of 'Live & Life'. Is that a good choise? Thanx for your reactions!

Recommended, but just as much as Biarritz :P
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Teunis

Quote from: Peter on Fri, 2005-05-27, 11:53:59
Recommended, but just as much as Biarritz :P

That makes all clear ;). The only studio album I have to buy is 'Pride'. Then I want to have all the live eventually, doubt if I will do this before buying 'Contagium' and 'Contagious'.
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)