News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Saviour Machine

Started by PH, Sun, 2006-02-05, 20:56:50

Previous topic - Next topic

PH

I wonder if there are people out here who know Saviour Machine?
I have some songs (in mp3 format) but I somehow don't really like it that much.
Although, the 'Legend-series' are much better than the 'Saviour Machine-series'.
The Legend I, Legend II and Legend III:I sound very moviescore like.

Still...

Is there someone out here who really likes it? 'Cause I don't, but I'm just curious. ;D
If so, go ahead and talk about it here.
Where is the next album for instance? When is it gonna be released? (On the official website it says 2002 :-\ )

Peter

I find the music, no - it's actually the singing - too pathetic. Musically they're cool, and very versatile. I find Eric's appearance on Ayreon's "The Human Equation" quite impressive. But then again he was one role of many on that album...
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

NijntjeRocks

Quote from: PH on Sun, 2006-02-05, 20:56:50
When is it gonna be released?
Like Saviour Machine big time!!
And that question is the biggest question ever with them, as usual ;)
I think they actually dont know the answer either :P
Nijntje=Miffy. Original Miffy: (in Dutch)

Appelmoes??

The singer is one of may fav´s on the Ayreon album The Human Equation, but I don´t think I have heard SM (moehaha, SM...) before. Maybe when I help Nijntje with his new home ;) *hint hint*
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

PH

Quote from: Peter on Sun, 2006-02-05, 21:59:29I find the music, no - it's actually the singing - too pathetic.

Yes, I think you're right. It's such a shame, I mean he has a beautiful voice! Eric's appearance on The Human Equation is indeed great! He sings much better there in my opinion.

Quote from: Peter on Sun, 2006-02-05, 21:59:29Musically they're cool, and very versatile.
Well, yeah, at least on their third CD and onwards. I don't like "Saviour Machine I" and "Saviour Machine II" actually. To much of the same and nothing really special. Except for the song "Carnaval Of Souls" (as heard on Progarchives.com). But as I said before: Legend I, Legend II and Legend III:I are quite good (from what I've heard of it).

NijntjeRocks

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Mon, 2006-02-06, 00:57:38
The singer is one of may fav´s on the Ayreon album The Human Equation, but I don´t think I have heard SM (moehaha, SM...) before. Maybe when I help Nijntje with his new home ;) *hint hint*
It can be arranged ;) Harry also volunteerd to help and I have to bring a wall or two down and to build a new kitchen ;)
I actually have Legend I/II/III:I and a live-album, I must say that theire on stage much better than on album (you should see the DVD, that really is a great performance, comes very close to a theatre-show: magnificent! [no, I dont have the dvd, I should ask Marleentjuh's younger brother for that one]). I can agree with PH that I & II are much of the same, those arent my favourite either.
Nijntje=Miffy. Original Miffy: (in Dutch)