News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

aschaffenburg may 7th 2005

Started by frenchsting, Mon, 2005-03-14, 15:48:52

Previous topic - Next topic

frenchsting

how is it possible to get ticket reservation for the show ?

Peter

Quote from: frenchsting on Mon, 2005-03-14, 15:48:52
how is it possible to get ticket reservation for the show ?

this page says: send email to info@colos-saal.de for tickets
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Spad

Hi all! I've just registered but I'm an old Arena fan, since the beginning, ten years ago....

I choose this post to make my first reply because I've reserved just today my ticket for Aschaffenburg's event mailing at info@colos-saal.de

Claus Berninger reply me quickly and very kindly telling me to take with me at the venue the corfirmation e-mail and to pay for my reservation at the door. But reserve soon, 'cos Claus added that there will probably be a sell-out.

And now an help-request: as I don't understand deutch, I can't have any logistic info from the Colos-Saal's site.
Can anybody help me finding an hotel near the venue? It would be wonderful if I could reserve from the internet.... Or anybody has ever been to the Colos-Saal and could give any other useful info??

Thanx to all of you in advance.
See you in Aschaffenburg.
Spad.

Does it to matter to you?
In the lions' cage we're all the same.

Peter

Quote from: Spad on Thu, 2005-04-07, 17:11:52
Hi all! I've just registered but I'm an old Arena fan, since the beginning, ten years ago....

I choose this post to make my first reply because I've reserved just today my ticket for Aschaffenburg's event mailing at info@colos-saal.de

Claus Berninger reply me quickly and very kindly telling me to take with me at the venue the corfirmation e-mail and to pay for my reservation at the door. But reserve soon, 'cos Claus added that there will probably be a sell-out.

And now an help-request: as I don't understand deutch, I can't have any logistic info from the Colos-Saal's site.
Can anybody help me finding an hotel near the venue? It would be wonderful if I could reserve from the internet.... Or anybody has ever been to the Colos-Saal and could give any other useful info??

Thanx to all of you in advance.
See you in Aschaffenburg.
Spad.

I'd like to, but I believe it doesn't make too much sense, because I don't live in Aschaffenburg. I have to travel 1.5 hours by car to get there. You can surely ask via email if they have any recommendations for you, if you tell them how much money you are willing to spend for the night. Just use the info@colos-saal.de address, I'm sure they talk english there.

Spad

Quote from: Peter on Tue, 2005-04-12, 15:58:35
...Just use the info@colos-saal.de address....

Thanx Peter, I'll surely do!  :)

I saw on one of the "Note from the past" posts, that you have already been at the Colos-Saal.... What about the venue? It's well-known even here in Italy (I come from Genova.... I'll travel for 900km to reach the venue!  :-X ).... quite every prog-tour has a date there!!!
IQ recorded their 20th anniversary live-CD at the Colos Saal..... I must get there!!!!  ;D

Byz...
Spad.

Peter

Yes, it's a very nice venue with space for maybe 500-700 people. It's a widely used venue for touring because it's so centrally placed, near Frankfurt and not so very far from the south of Germany.
There used to be a drawing of how the venue's sizes, but I can't find it anymore.....wait, no, that was the Z7 ;)

Spad

... very nice the Z7.... I've been there 7th April 2003 for the Arena gig..... wonderful concert!!!!
I hope I could come back there very soon for another evening with Arena!!!!

Bye and thanx for the info  ;) .
Spad.

Peter

Quote from: Spad on Tue, 2005-04-12, 18:51:34
... very nice the Z7.... I've been there 7th April 2003 for the Arena gig..... wonderful concert!!!!

So was I !! Look here, it's the 6th article from the bottom. With a link to pictures...
Funny indeed, we already crossed paths, man...!

Spad

Quote from: Peter on Tue, 2005-04-12, 21:50:46
Funny indeed, we already crossed paths, man...!

Yeahh!!  8) Let's meet again at the next Arena's gig in Z7.... I think in September-October... don't you??
Bye...

Spad.

frenchsting

Quote from: Peter on Mon, 2005-03-14, 16:16:06
this page says: send email to info@colos-saal.de for tickets

my tickets are reserved. I would like to be the 7th may !!!

Spad

... any news about the track-listing? I hope the rumours about an only one-hour show would be wrong.......

Peter

Well, we'll see in a week. If they intend (and are allowed) to play a list like that of the Gouveia Festival, this will be quite a nice time, right...

frenchsting

a friend of mine told me that he read in a german rock newspaper that it'll be a 10 years anniversary concert. It seems that thre'l be no songs from peppers... but a best of

Spad

... in this case it could be a great chance to listen to something old tracks they played rarely........

Maybe "The Healer"?????? Yeah, great one...
Or..... "Fool's Gold"......... "Out Of The Wilderness" (!!!!)....... or "Moviedrome", missing from track-list in the last few tears.......
...................... or the cover of "Grendel"???????????????? Ok, ok...... it's better if I stop dreaming.....  :P ;D

Spad.

Peter

OK, to all who would like to meet me (or get out of my way...) at the Gig: I will be the one standing around, handing out flyers to people.