News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

The Cage and Contagion - the Max!

Started by JoHackett, Thu, 2005-02-24, 14:31:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Appelmoes??

For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Deenfan

Cyborg-Frask

LOL :D.
Rob his glasses look pretty nice  ;D if i were you i would put my name under it.. you never know, maybe they will use it and than you wouldn't get any credits for it  *horns* ;)

PH

Quote from: Cyborg-Frask on Mon, 2006-04-24, 18:28:16
LOL :D.
Rob his glasses look pretty nice  ;D if i were you i would put my name under it.. you never know, maybe they will use it and than you wouldn't get any credits for it  *horns* ;)

Heh, I don't care actually. :D

rosinski

Any more updates on this?  Will it be released soon/ever?

PH

It's good to bump this topic once in a while!
If we keep quiet about it they might think that we don't really care for this release.
So here's the bump to show the band that we care! ;D

maddox

Quote from: PH on Wed, 2007-03-28, 20:56:05
It's good to bump this topic once in a while!
If we keep quiet about it they might think that we don't really care for this release.
So here's the bump to show the band that we care! ;D

Care about what?  ???

;D
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

Peter

Arriving somewhere, but not here....

kochie

The Max is dead, so worship the other albums ???

This is getting a bit of a soap, i have no illusions anymore on this album; now they're writing and recording new stuff, than a new tour ... they'll always have something around not to spent time on getting this mastering done :-[

A true pitty, as yesterdays gigs @ Boerderij proved once again what a fine album Contagion is!

SURPRISE US AND GET THE BLOODY THING PRESSED!! ;)

Take care,
Alex :)