News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Fast food...

Started by keyboardistmatt, Wed, 2005-09-14, 21:43:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Which do you prefer?

Macdonalds
11 (55%)
Burger King
9 (45%)
KFC
2 (10%)
Pizza Hut
5 (25%)
Dominoes
0 (0%)
...something else...?
8 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 20

keyboardistmatt

Come on most of us use these places! ;)

2 votes each...
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

Peter

Burger King definitely for me, the taste is simply unbeatable. Unfortunately, I can't go there anymore, cos dining there promptly causes the runs for me....

...something else... would be "Die Fritte" for me, they are located in my hometown and they make the best french fries I ever had.
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Ian Lay

Pizza Hut and Burger King for me.  But only go to these places occasionally.  But Indian food....now that's a different story.  I've probably had more curry in my life than roast beef.  In fact I know I have.

Chicken Madras, Rice, Naan, Paratha.  With Chicken Chat for starters... oh and lots of Cobra or Kingfisher lager.....mmmmm....now I'm getting hungry... where's that takeaway menu!  ;D

Ian
Worrying is like a rocking chair, it takes you for a ride, but gets you nowhere.

creme anglais

I don't really do take-away............ sory, but I really don't!
I do really occaisinally (maybe 3-5 times a year) have fish'n'chips!  But most take away food is SO unhealthy, and grotty quality....................and I run a deli, so..................... ::)

kmorse

Are all the big European fast-food chains American? I figured I'd see some names I didn't recognize there.
I'm falling.....Falling down again!

Higgins III

McDonalds and KFC for me. McDonalds is good if you want some shitty, fatty, old food which isn't exactly good for you. KFC is good if u fancy a bit of a risk with that bloody bird flu. Why the hell is it always meat that gets a disease ???. Why can't it be stuff no one likes ???. Like prunes :)
...wot does the rest of the alphabet equal?

keyboardistmatt

Quote from: Higgins III on Wed, 2005-09-14, 23:29:01
McDonalds and KFC for me. McDonalds is good if you want some shitty, fatty, old food which isn't exactly good for you. KFC is good if u fancy a bit of a risk with that bloody bird flu. Why the hell is it always meat that gets a disease ???. Why can't it be stuff no one likes ???. Like prunes :)

Hmmmm... a prune with a cold.... ;D

Higgins III

Ok. Point taken.  ;D Just all meats though. Mad Cow disease, bird flu. Next they'll be telling us that sheep have Appendicitis ;D

The Pope

I'm a vegetarian, I only eat animals that eat grass!  ;D
I need a biscuit !

Higgins III

Hmmmm. That doesn't appear to be totally accurate to me but...

Does that include fish? Fish don't eat grass. Do you eat fish ???

Or do fish eat grass ??? Directly or indirectly ???

Appelmoes??

Voted Mac. because it has the most choice of fat dripping unhealthy food :)
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Teunis

Mac, but I have to admit that I go there for the children. I prefer healthy food, like potatoes or chinese.
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

gelert

Quote from: Higgins III on Thu, 2005-09-15, 01:33:42
Hmmmm. That doesn't appear to be totally accurate to me but...

Does that include fish? Fish don't eat grass. Do you eat fish ???

Or do fish eat grass ??? Directly or indirectly ???
With the amount of rainfall that we've had in Oxfordshire in the last ten days, I'm catching mackerel (the fresh-water variety, natch), from my patio...

...whilst munching on viral swede...

I became vegetarian on the 14th September 2005, at 2054hrs (and 6 seconds, if anybody's counting), when I read that fast-food gives you the runs.
Administering out-of-phase prune juice had little impact....except to negate the effect of the previously-imbibed high-speed prunes...

Thus, I am currently tempted to return to a carnivorous diet...but I'll only eat animals that are made of meat.
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

kmorse

Quote from: Teunis on Fri, 2005-09-16, 11:48:34
Mac, but I have to admit that I go there for the children. I prefer healthy food, like potatoes or chinese.

Do they serve children at McDonald's over there? If so, how are they prepared?
I'm falling.....Falling down again!

Teunis

Quote from: kmorse on Fri, 2005-09-16, 21:36:11
Yes, very funny. You know what I meant  :D.
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

keyboardistmatt

Quote from: kmorse on Fri, 2005-09-16, 21:36:11

LOL Nice one! :D

Xanxtuary

Burger King and Other (Taco Bell).  Pity they don't have Taco Bell in England.  When I was in America and Canada, I used to enjoy Taco Bell.  Awesome!

However, I very rarely eat fast food nowadays, unless you count the "can't be bothered to cook properly" stuff that you just shove in the microwave.  I do try to keep that to a minimum too.  Does sushi count as fast food?  I eat a lot of that.
Progpriestess Xanxtuary Hogweed

Deenfan

Quote from: Ian Lay on Wed, 2005-09-14, 22:40:33
Pizza Hut and Burger King for me.  But only go to these places occasionally.  But Indian food....now that's a different story.  I've probably had more curry in my life than roast beef.  In fact I know I have.

Chicken Madras, Rice, Naan, Paratha.  With Chicken Chat for starters... oh and lots of Cobra or Kingfisher lager.....mmmmm....now I'm getting hungry... where's that takeaway menu!  ;D

Ian

Are you me? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Proglady

Well, McDonalds for me and ..something else.. would be these Dönner Kebab Restaurants.