News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Moviedrome - the big question!

Started by Clive, Sat, 2005-07-23, 09:19:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Saryna

Ann

Well...I have a question to Clive...but didn't know where exactly should i put it...so you can help me or give some directions... I just wanted to know what's behind the song "Tantalus". I wonder what made you to use a myth of Tantalus, and whether it is just the story of becoming mad or maybe there is something more behind it? I wish Clive himself could reply to my questions but if anyone has some ideas I'll be glad to read them...Take care!

Appelmoes??

Quote from: Ann on Tue, 2005-10-04, 18:41:27
Well...I have a question to Clive...but didn't know where exactly should i put it...so you can help me or give some directions... I just wanted to know what's behind the song "Tantalus". I wonder what made you to use a myth of Tantalus, and whether it is just the story of becoming mad or maybe there is something more behind it? I wish Clive himself could reply to my questions but if anyone has some ideas I'll be glad to read them...Take care!
Maybe you can start this question as a new topic in Talk to the band.
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace