News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Threshold - Dead Reckoning

Started by The Butterfly Man, Sun, 2007-02-11, 19:26:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicky007

Yes, Appelmoes, that's my fave perfume for men, i.e. for myself (A-men, herewith recommended).

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

PH

Proglady

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Sun, 2007-07-22, 22:40:59
Let's hope this will go like with Glynn: Damian does the tour, and after that he also appears on the new album ;D

So far it's not sure that Damian is going to do the whole tour, read for yourself http:www.thresh.net

Proglady

Great News, at least for me,  ;D Damian Wilson is going to perform the Rest of Threshold Iour!  *horns*

Appelmoes??

For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

JJ II

So who's going to anyone of the forthcoming gigs. I'm planning to see the one on sunday the 2nd, but I'm a bit put off by no less than 3 (!!) support acts. I'm afraid I will have to leave before the end of Threshold in order to get some sleep before going to work.

johninblack

Quote from: JJ II on Thu, 2007-08-30, 11:09:23
So who's going to anyone of the forthcoming gigs.

September 15th, Summersend Festival. Really looking forward to it, it will be my first Threshold gig.

JJ II

It will be great. I saw them last night and they played a 1,5 hour set (way too short). It was great, great, great to see Damian back. He did soooo well on most of the tracks.
Some of the newer material  sounded as if it was written for him! And the return of a legendary oldie was truly awesome!

Don't miss 'em.

PH

Quote from: JJ II on Mon, 2007-09-03, 12:46:56Some of the newer material  sounded as if it was written for him! And the return of a legendary oldie was truly awesome!

Don't miss 'em.

I understand that Damian is a nice singer but to say that you don't miss Mac is a bit unfair to him, don't you think?

;)

-Paco

bluepony

Paco,

I think what JJ II meant when he said "Don't miss 'em" was "Go and see them"...

PH

Quote from: bluepony on Mon, 2007-09-03, 13:00:18Paco,

I think what JJ II meant when he said "Don't miss 'em" was "Go and see them"...

No kidding?

;)

-Paco

JJ II

Yeah, Mac's departure is a sad thing, but Damian is VERY capable of filling his own old boots,...

[btw, the 'oldie' meant above is a song, not the singer]  ;D

bluepony

Justin

I went to the Zoetermeer gig, and Damian was awesome. I had a chat with him as well, he has no intention to leave, but nothing is sure about his position.

Lake of despond

Photos from the recent gigs you can find at:
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/threshold/330452-live-reckoning-tour-part-i-post-your-pictures-videos-reviews-here.html

Damian and guys look really great, can't wait to see them live on 9th! ;)

Lake of despond

Budapest gig was fantastic, I really enjoyed watching it and afterwards meeting them ;D All of them are in excellent form and really made it worth while coming...Don't miss this lineup, it's completely new flavour of the band!

johninblack

Quote from: Lake of despond on Wed, 2007-09-12, 11:26:00
Budapest gig was fantastic, I really enjoyed watching it and afterwards meeting them ;D All of them are in excellent form and really made it worth while coming...Don't miss this lineup, it's completely new flavour of the band!

So glad you enjoyed the gig, I'll be seeing them on Sunday and i'm really looking forward to it!

Bupie

PH

Quote from: Bupie on Fri, 2011-08-05, 09:45:13
A very sad news  :(

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.Net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=161551

He was one of my fave singers  *horns*

Man, that is such terrible news... :'( :'( :'(
I have no words... Mac-Threshold was so undoubtedly cool! In my opinion his voice suited Threshold much more. (Damian's voice is absolutely great too! But not for Threshold for some inexplicable reason...)

Andrew "Mac" McDermott
(26/01/1966 - 03/08/2011)

Nicky007

Quote from: Bupie on Fri, 2011-08-05, 09:45:13
Very sad news  :(

... and very unexpected. He was a great singer for Threshold, and he seemed genuine and likable  :'(

Thanx for all the wonderful music you gave us, Mac  :)

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

Teunis

New album is on its way: http://www.thresh.net/

Looking forward to it and will probably attend the gig in Zwolle, appr. 15 kilometres away from where I live 8).
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)