News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Now watching

Started by funkster, Mon, 2009-11-09, 17:03:54

Previous topic - Next topic

funkster

Tonight it will be either Collision , new series on ITV on every night this week , or Starter for 10 - a sweet little film on BBC2

What about your goodselves ?

Bupie

A documentary about the fall of the Berlin Wall, I guess  :)

Manatee

Lately not a lot, but I recently watched the entire Firefly series on DVD with a friend.  It's fantastic.
"What is that sound?  It's confusing, and boy is it loud!"

funkster

Recently i have watched -

DR Who- Ghosts of Mars, which was ace
Pineapple Express , which was rubbish
Twilight , which was OK

Bit of a mixed bag really

Teunis

Neal Morse - Sola Scriptura Live  *horns*
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

maddox

Tonight i watched my study books.  ;D

Yesterday i saw Batman Begins.
Awesome movie indeed!  *horns*
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

keyboardistmatt

...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

funkster

keyboardistmatt

...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

Iggy

I have been watching Stargate Universe but am now completely confused. I was sure the last episode was the first part of 2 but this week was about something else altogether.

maddox

Yesterday evening when i was in the company of tissues and a couple of cups of tea i watched:

"VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V."

V for Vendetta.

Marvellous.

funkster

Quote from: maddox on Wed, 2009-12-02, 00:01:07
Yesterday evening when i was in the company of tissues and a couple of cups of tea i watched:

"VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V."

V for Vendetta.

Marvellous.

Agree 100%

Peter

http://www.anvilthemovie.com/

Anvil and their struggle for success... really touching, funny, thrilling... good movie.  *horns*
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Iggy

Teunis

Teunis

Toto - Live in Amsterdam

excellent DVD  *horns*

Teunis

Shadowland - Edge of Night DVD  8)

maddox

Last night i watched one of the best films ever made:

Once Upon A Time In The West.

Thrilling. Marvellous. Etcetera.

funkster

Watched Wallander last night which was good

Also watched series 1 of the Inbetweeners which was rude , filthy and laugh out loud funny

The Butterfly Man

I'm hugely into Lost these days. I have the first 5 seasons on DVD and I re-watched every single episode during the holidays. I can't wait until the sixth and final season airs!

Anyone into Lost as well? :)

Tom
There will be white clouds beyond the hills...

Bupie

:o You found time to watch five seasons episodes during the holidays ? Lucky you !

To be honest, I watched the first two seasons with reasonable interest (the loss of Michelle Rodriguez was hard to endure, though ;D) and then ... completely lost contact.

The Butterfly Man

Quote from: Bupie on Mon, 2010-01-04, 12:03:52
:o You found time to watch five seasons episodes during the holidays ? Lucky you !

To be honest, I watched the first two seasons with reasonable interest (the loss of Michelle Rodriguez was hard to endure, though ;D) and then ... completely lost contact.

Well, I had 2 weeks off from work so that helped. ;D What also helped is that my girlfriend is into Lost as well, but she had only seen the first season. So we watched about 100 episodes of 40 minutes each. That's only 67 hours in total, so that's not too bad...or is it? :o ;D

And Michelle Rodriguez, is that the one who played Ana Lucia?

Tom
There will be white clouds beyond the hills...

Bupie

Quote from: The Butterfly Man on Mon, 2010-01-04, 12:16:38
That's only 67 hours in total, so that's not too bad...or is it? :o ;D

:P ... :D

QuoteAnd Michelle Rodriguez, is that the one who played Ana Lucia?

Yes, she is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ana_Lucia_Cortez

Teunis

RPWL - The RPWL live experience

Iggy

Quote from: The Butterfly Man on Mon, 2010-01-04, 11:43:51
I'm hugely into Lost these days. I have the first 5 seasons on DVD and I re-watched every single episode during the holidays. I can't wait until the sixth and final season airs!

Anyone into Lost as well? :)

Tom

Yep I nearly gave up a la Bupie but persevered and the last series was fantastic. Like you I am waiting with eager anticipation for the final series.