News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Question about track names on Contagion

Started by LaraMoon, Wed, 2006-11-22, 15:45:42

Previous topic - Next topic

LaraMoon

We were listening to Contagion in the car last night and I wanted to skip ahead to a track (Bitter Harvest -- cause the last four lines, to me, are the most beautiful lyrics of any song I've ever heard) so I looked at the back of the CD to find it, right... and... I couldn't  ?!?! 

Instead, I noticed a track which appeared to be entitled "Fallen Ground" -- but, if I look at the listing on Arena World it isn't even there...

Mind you, it was dark and I couldn't see too well and I wasn't bright enough to get the CD out of the car, so I can't even look at it again and make sure I wasn't hallucinating or something.

What gives? Is that "normal" or do I just happen to have a weird copy of this CD? I'm 100% certain I had the right CD case to go with the CD, I'm not that far gone yet.  ;)

Peter

Errr, no idea....  :-\ I'm pretty sure there's no song with that title...
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Appelmoes??

For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Peter

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Wed, 2006-11-22, 17:45:44
Check this here ;)

Ah yeah, always good to use the search function if you have bad memory, just like me   *slaps himself*
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Appelmoes??

I only remembered because it was my question :-[ ;D
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

LaraMoon

agh! yeah, I tried the search function this morning, but I was looking for "Fallen Ground" so obviously I didn't find anything.  *lol*

Thanks for the link!  :D  I'm glad it's not an hallucination, but I'm a bit sad now that I read it's like that on every copy - would have been cool to own a special one.  hehehe!