News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Ile2006

Started by Ile2006, Sun, 2006-11-12, 04:23:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Ile2006

Some of my current faves:

Clawfinger
Arena
Stratovarius
Genesis (Phil's Era)
Frank Zappa
Pearl Jam
Iron Maiden
Dio
Rob Zombie
Nightwish

Man...that was hard! I've really been playing only Arena's Pepper's Ghost and Clawfinger's self-titled album  the last few weeks.
8)
And I want to mention that I'm happy for the existence of this forum...thanks  Clive and Mick
W.C. '' If you're going through hell, keep going''

johninblack

welcome, you will enjoy it here. we all have our own opinions and we all LOVE Arena.....not much more to life really!!

maddox

Howdy Ile2006.

Welcome to our little home. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.  8)
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

Peter

Welcome, Ile2006. Make yourself comfortable :)
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Teunis

Welcome, you'll enjoy it here!
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

Ile2006

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. All the best to all of you, all the way from soon to be frozen over Quebec City! *horns*

Bupie

Quote from: Ile2006 on Mon, 2006-11-20, 00:56:12
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. All the best to all of you, all the way from soon to be frozen over Quebec City! *horns*

Welcome on board. So, if everything is going to be frozen outside, it should give you a little time for this forum ... unless you play hockey ?

Ile2006

Quote from: Bupie on Mon, 2006-11-20, 14:15:06
Welcome on board. So, if everything is going to be frozen outside, it should give you a little time for this forum ... unless you play hockey ?
Uhm...I skate...and I would like to play some hockey, maybe at the gate, blocking pucks, but it hasn't happened yet. The forum I do look at quite often maybe every other day when I get the chance of a connexion at some1's place. So ...yeah...a little time for the forum ..yeah...but I'm no Applemoes, nor a Peter, nor a PH...so ..hahah...they sure do keep this forum alive. Yey! Wish Rob and Ian and John would join too...how about we make a signed petition to get them online?! LOL :-* ::) ;D