News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

SETI - Prog Rock from Chile

Started by Sonoacustico, Tue, 2005-12-20, 14:34:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonoacustico

Hello people!
my name is Claudio, from Chile and I just found this Arena forum and immediatly registered. I'm the keyboard player for the chilean prog band Subterra and I also play in a marillion tribute band called Estigma, btw Estigma was the support band when Clive Nolan and Nick Barrett came here a couple of years ago, it was great fun!
Anyway I want to let you know about a solo project I'm putting together, named SETI (not afiliated but inspired in the Search for
Extra Terrestrial Intelligence). The first SETI album, entitled "Life Signs" has just been released, and you can take a listen to a teaser in mp3 format at:
http://www.estigma.cl/seti-lifesigns.mp3 The music is influenced by Tony Banks, all Genesis, some Yes, some
Arena of course ;-) among others. The album is entitled "Life Signs", Please visit http://www.setimusic.cl for more information, and ordering. You know all independent releases needall of the possible support, in order to get more albums produced in the future.
Well guys, I look forward to your comments.

I also invite you to check out my Marillion tribute band's website
http://www.estigma.cl

Ok everyone, I'm sorry if this message got too long, and thank you for taking the time to check this one out.

Greetings from Santiago, Chile!

Claudio

PH

I'll check it out as soon as I get home after work!

Sonoacustico

Thanks PH!
Looking forward to your comments  :)

Claudio

PH

Quote from: Sonoacustico on Tue, 2005-12-20, 19:49:40
Thanks PH!
Looking forward to your comments  :)

Claudio

I'm downloading now! ;)

The fact that it's influenced by Tony Banks, Genesis and Arena makes me very curious! (Actually, I don't really care for Yes, sorry...)

PH

I'm listening now, and it sounds OK.
I can't say to much about it yet. It's late here and I'm tired...
But it sounds like good music! I'm interested in some more samples actually...

But the record sounds a bit low.

Sonoacustico

thanks for your words!
well, these are just OK quality mp3 files.
The album will be distributed in europe by Musea Records, and you can also order it directly from the website.
I invite you all again to listen to the samples and support this project by getting the album.
Greetings to you all!

Claudio

The Voyager

I like your sample that sounds very promising.

johninblack

I like this! When are you touring in England ;D.

Sonoacustico

Quote from: johninblack on Thu, 2005-12-22, 17:15:28
I like this! When are you touring in England ;D.

Hello John, and the voyager, thanks for your words!
Well, I'd love to tour all europe, if only we could get some support to do it....
Maybe some day :)

Greetings!

Claudio