News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Where are the Mick pics?

Started by Saryna, Tue, 2005-10-04, 06:17:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Saryna

Not to sound unappreciative of all the great effort people have made in shareing their pictures with all of us.  I really do appreciate it!  :) However, I've noticed the running theme in most is that there is no Mick.  I know it's very hard for folks with their digitals to take decent pics of drummers because they are in the back, but it doesn't seem like any were  directed in his direction but a few.  I know of course perhaps they were tried but didn't turn out.  Just curious if I'm missing something or maybe earlier days shots were spent on Mick alot more and folks are just giving the other guys their due.  Again not complaining, just noticing.  The guy puts so much into writing the music, would be nice for him to be seen.  Maybe he doesn't want to, I don't know.  The archives could probably use a few more Clive shots too.  :)

Thanks for all the great  vicarious shots of the shows people!

Peter

Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Saryna

I........I.......I am ashamed!  I was obviously unaware. ???

;D

Thanks Peter! ;)

PH