News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

CDs for sale

Started by Moonloop, Wed, 2005-09-21, 09:01:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Moonloop

Right, my Brother's having a clear out and I have a list of around 150 titles, mainly rock & prog. If anyone's interested, drop me a PM with your email and I'll send a list (word document). To keep it simple, all CDs are £4 or 3 for £10. Postage is £1 and then 50p for each additional. (UK only, haven't really thought about overseas - I'll see if anyone replies first...!!)

Included are the original first 2 Shadowland CDs on the SI label and Arena's first album.

;D

The brainwashed do not know that they are brainwashed...

Emilia

If he has "Highlander I" soundtrack I can pay a lot more than this ;D
huuugh???
Cheers,
Emilia
My spirit is weeping, For freedom it cries, Been scraping my living In the valley of lies. Gonna ride the night to the morning sun. Resurrection is a gonna come.

Moonloop

He didn't (sorry) and the remainder have all gone to a dealer now.

I'll make some enquiries about Highlander on CD, I'm sure I've seen it before  ???

Cheers  ;D

Moonloop

Check this link out on Ebay :

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HIGHLANDER-SOUNDTRACK-CD-QUEEN-KAMEN-RARE_W0QQitemZ4774740090QQcategoryZ58612QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

there are others too but I gather the release was limited so expect to pay a fair bit.

Good luck  ;D

Emilia

thanx!!! I am just styarting to believe this CD or vinyl never existed :) that's what i wrote in my post on "What would you like to have but never had" or someting ... :)
I'll check , thanx anyway
E.
My spirit is weeping, For freedom it cries, Been scraping my living In the valley of lies. Gonna ride the night to the morning sun. Resurrection is a gonna come.

Emilia

WOW!!!! I have just seen the CD, my GOD I never thought it existed, now I must figure out how to get it!!! THANKS A LOT ONCE AGAIN :)
e.

keyboardistmatt

All this excitement!

I find it very warming! ;D
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

CygnusX1

Interesting fact:  Marillion were going to write the Highlander soundtrack but were too busy touring / writing Misplaced Childhood.

Peter

Quote from: CygnusX1 on Tue, 2005-10-04, 20:24:27
Interesting fact:  Marillion were going to write the Highlander soundtrack but were too busy touring / writing Misplaced Childhood.

oh man, what an album that would've been... too bad it didn't happen.
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Moonloop

Quote from: Peter on Tue, 2005-10-04, 23:19:34
oh man, what an album that would've been... too bad it didn't happen.

Agreed.  8)

Emilia

Excitement heeee, yes ;D I  hope nobody will buy it before me...  ;D this is some 20th anniversary edition but it's not available in Poland or anywhere else I 've been looking. I think the soundtrack has not been re-released since the movie was produced. Marillion???? hmmm... never heard they were asked to write the music...but Queen was heeee good for me ;D
Emilia