News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

project

Started by anpedroguerreiro, Mon, 2005-07-25, 23:29:13

Previous topic - Next topic

anpedroguerreiro

i  really  would  like  to  hear  a  project  with  arena  and  marillion  side  by  side  .  in   the  same  way  as  ayreon .  it  would  be  different .  and  why  not  invit  fish?

see  you

pedro  guerreiro

p.s.  would  you  go  beyound  the  frontier?

JJ1

The mind boggles. 

JJ1
"...never ever bloody anything ever."

Peter

AreFillion? MariFina?

And who's going to sing then? All of the three, like with roles for each one of them? Hmmm, sounds interesting. Clive would surely be able to shake a suitable epic out of his sleeve :)

On the other hand , as far as I've understood all the stories, I believe that the other Marillion guys would never again go into a studio with fish, so....
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Moonloop

I don't think working with "Los Marillos" would in any way benefit Arena. Arena are, IMHO, a far better band than Marillion these days.

...and Fish is more interested in his acting career  ::)

;D
The brainwashed do not know that they are brainwashed...

anpedroguerreiro

maybe  there  is  a  little  misunderstood  about  what  i  wrote .  when  i  say  arena  ,  i  refer  to  mick  pointer  as  marillion  drummer  on  script  for  a  jester´s  tear .  didn´t  steve  rothery  appeared  in  a  track  of  the  first  album  of  arena ?  in  the  ayreon  anbum  the  universal  migrator  appears  many  keyboard  players  like  clive  nolan  and  several  singers  from  different  bands  did  they  sing  all  at  the  same  time  ?  is  fish  more  interested  in  their  actor  carreer?  is  anyone  went  to  is   site  ?  why  fish  and  the  other  members  of  marllion  couldn´t  have  a  relationship  as  friends ?  after  all  they  spent   a  long  time  together .  and  of  course  i  didn´t  lose  my  mind  if  anyone  thought  that  arena  and  marillion  would  be  at  the  same  stage  at  the  same  time . consider  my  opinion  as  a  solo  interaction  between  their  members .  i  can´t  see  why  not ? 

Peter

Eh, don't feel like you need to justify for the idea you stated, please :)

If Clive (or Mick, or even John M., Rob, Ian) reads this maybe they will comment on it. Projects like those Arjen always produces aren't everyone's thing, and a hell of a work of logistics and aligning time schedules and stuff, methinks.

Moonloop

Quote from: anpedroguerreiro on Tue, 2005-07-26, 15:28:16
maybe  there  is  a  little  misunderstood  about  what  i  wrote .  when  i  say  arena  ,  i  refer  to  mick  pointer  as  marillion  drummer  on  script  for  a  jester´s  tear .  didn´t  steve  rothery  appeared  in  a  track  of  the  first  album  of  arena ? 

True, I certainly don't object to guest appearences, quite the opposite in fact  ;D

I thought you meant more in a 'band' sense. Apologies.  :)
The brainwashed do not know that they are brainwashed...

JJ II

What about Kino then?

That's having Marillion and Arena side-by-side !! :D

The Fury

Well, I don't think such a thing will be possible with all the things that have happened in the past between several of the people involved. It is a nice fantasy though....

What the heck, why not invite Cliff Orsi, Keith More and John Carson while we're at it  ;D
Why do you laugh at my hopeless appeal for your mercy?

Appelmoes??

Quote from: anpedroguerreiro on Mon, 2005-07-25, 23:29:13
i  really  would  like  to  hear  a  project  with  arena  and  marillion  side  by  side  .  in   the  same  way  as  ayreon .  it  would  be  different .  and  why  not  invit  fish?

see  you

pedro  guerreiro

What the *beep* happened with the opening post?
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Invisible_Jen

I have read all your letters
I know what you contain
I have dreamt your dreams....

keyboardistmatt

Quote from: anpedroguerreiro on Mon, 2005-07-25, 23:29:13

see  you

pedro  guerreiro

Why is there so many  's?  ???
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

Peter

charset server issues
never mind....

PH

Quote from: keyboardistmatt on Wed, 2005-10-19, 19:50:35
Why is there so many  's?  ???

That's the difficulty-setting.
Did you set your settings on 'hard'? or even 'extreme'?
You must set it on 'easy'.

errrmm yes.

Appelmoes??

Quote from: PH on Wed, 2005-10-19, 21:52:32
LOL :)
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

keyboardistmatt

Quote from: PH on Wed, 2005-10-19, 21:52:32

*tittle tattle* :D
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt