News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Church organ, Clive?

Started by Xanxtuary, Sat, 2005-07-23, 18:04:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanxtuary

I was just wondering whether Clive would be interested in acquiring a church organ?  You see, a property developer who is a client at work recently bought the site of an old chapel to build flats on.  The buildings were still standing and apparently the church pews, font and organ are still in there.  The developer wanted the whole lot cleared, but the church authorities who he bought it from thought that he still wanted the stuff left there.

So now we have this dilemma ... how about it Clive? I'm not sure how it would work, whether you would have to pay for the organ, or whether you'd just have to pay the costs of having it removed from the church and transported to ... wherever you wanted it transported to.  Also, I've no idea what condition it's in, not actually seen  it for myself.
Progpriestess Xanxtuary Hogweed

Constable Hogweed

Go for it Clive, i think Widge might snap it up otherwise.  ;D

Constable Hogweed

Someone on the IQ board ACTUALLY took this seriously  :o
Gawwd i am only warming up there.  ;D

Peter

Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Xanxtuary

Yeh, I couldn't believe it myself, but then the IQ board members aren't as used to me as you lot are!  I have now posted a lengthy explanation that I was only joking!  It shouldn't really have been necessary, but there you go ...

Peter

Quote from: Xanxtuary on Sun, 2005-07-24, 14:49:12
Yeh, I couldn't believe it myself, but then the IQ board members aren't as used to me as you lot are!  I have now posted a lengthy explanation that I was only joking!  It shouldn't really have been necessary, but there you go ...

Maybe one or two grin icons at the end would have helped. I actually thought that you might as well know a person selling a church organ, but why the f*** you'd like Clive to buy it...
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Appelmoes??

Yeah yeah... But where's the poll? ???
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Xanxtuary

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Sun, 2005-07-24, 17:13:24
Yeah yeah... But where's the poll? ???

Poll?  For a moment there I thought you were trying to tell me that I'd mistakenly posted in the "Polls" section, but as all can see, it is correctly posted.

If you want me to do a poll about the church organ, I'm sure I could come up with something.  Perhaps I ought to take a poll on whether or not to do a poll on the church organ??

Appelmoes??

Quote from: Xanxtuary on Sun, 2005-07-24, 18:49:01
Poll?  For a moment there I thought you were trying to tell me that I'd mistakenly posted in the "Polls" section, but as all can see, it is correctly posted.

If you want me to do a poll about the church organ, I'm sure I could come up with something.  Perhaps I ought to take a poll on whether or not to do a poll on the church organ??
It 's just that you always make a poll, zo I missed it in this topic. The poll about a poll is a good idea!
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace