News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Tour

Started by cucacola54, Wed, 2005-07-20, 06:26:19

Previous topic - Next topic

cucacola54

Hi Arena, im a fan From Mexico and i got a question: are you guys having a Show here in Mexico City? im asking this because i heard you will play here in September 4th, but i havent seen any date here in Mexico in your Tour section...

i hope its true...

thanks, and your last album is great see you around  :)

JJ II

If it's not on the hotline, it's proabbly a false rumour  :(

I guess you missed the last gig they did with Paul on march 5th 1999?

for more dates: http://www.verglas.com/ArenaWorld/live/tourhotline.htm

Clive

We are negotiating for three, maybe four gigs in Mexico. Nothing is confirmed yet, but one way or the other it will be decided in the next couple of weeks.... :)

cucacola54

Quote from: Clive on Thu, 2005-07-21, 16:21:12
We are negotiating for three, maybe four gigs in Mexico. Nothing is confirmed yet, but one way or the other it will be decided in the next couple of weeks.... :)

Ahh thanks!! i really hope you come, you make my day ^^ :)

Rigs

Please add Mexico in your plans.

You have a lot of fans in Leon and torreon.

Regards.

ace

Clive? Just wanted to know how did u feel here in Mexico, specially Aguascalientes (on Friday)

I know it wasn't what Arena expected but we just loved you came, there were a few true Arena fans but I can say for sure that you guys were terriffic. Lemme tell you here the people is kinda weird, you see, they didnt really know about Arena, not even prog rock... I mean, they're not used to see a guy with a mogg synth on their hands playing those killer solos, or Jon making his guitars sing by themselves, a scene monster like Rob and a catchy combo w/ Mick and Ian, so as you see they didn't cheer up becase they were shocked, they stayed until the end (people here if they dont like the show they just leave, otherwise eventhough they dont cheer up they stay because they like it) unfortunately venue staff sucked, they didn't know who they were dealing with.

We really hope you had a great time here because we did, and we loved it.

Thanx!!!

"Mess with the best, die like the rest"

Teunis

Great pics, Ace!
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

keyboardistmatt

...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

Clive

Actually we really enjoyed most of the gigs out there in Mexico (we've just got back!).... We knew that some of the audiences would not be familiar with Arena... that's ok... new blood!  :)

Appelmoes??

Cool to see Arena expanding their worldwide fanbase 8)
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

POM

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Tue, 2005-09-06, 21:28:26
Cool to see Arena expanding their worldwide fanbase 8)
Yep!  ;D

For me : 10 days to go............

keyboardistmatt

Quote from: POM on Wed, 2005-09-07, 08:39:58
Yep!  ;D

For me : 10 days to go............

Ooh its October soon!  *ola*

Appelmoes??

1 Month and 9 days to go *ola*

My drawings on MySpace

ace

for me countdown time went sooooooooo very slow, and when it was the time i wanted it to last forever!
"Mess with the best, die like the rest"

Peter

Hehe, I'm going to see them twice! First one is on Sep 18, in Switzerland, some 200km from here and the second one on October 8, in my very home town!

*ola*
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

keyboardistmatt

Quote from: Peter on Wed, 2005-09-07, 21:09:01
Hehe, I'm going to see them twice! First one is on Sep 18, in Switzerland, some 200km from here and the second one on October 8, in my very home town!

*ola*

1).  -Photos, Peter!  Make sure you get photos!

2).  -Make sure you have a good time!!!

Saryna

*ola*

Gloat gloat!  Making me jealous now.  But hey, 0ct 8 is one day before my birthday.  Maybe I should buy myself a birthday present of......hmm......;)

Appelmoes??

I could go twice, but I've got to save up some money :'(

My drawings on MySpace

Wilford Jr.

*ola*
How lucky you are to see Arena twice!!!  I do not think that I will ever get to see them.  I wonder why Arena does not tour America?
No longer feeling anything
Fading fast
Nothing lasts
Beyond the waking hour

Peter

Quote from: Wilford Jr. on Fri, 2005-09-09, 20:55:44
How lucky you are to see Arena twice!!!  I do not think that I will ever get to see them.  I wonder why Arena does not tour America?

Hmmm, a question for Clive, actually. I would have said costs, most probably, but then they play Canada, don't they.
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Clive

It's a combination of finance and demand.... No one has offered us anything out there..... :(

keyboardistmatt

Quote from: Clive on Fri, 2005-09-09, 22:14:17
It's a combination of finance and demand.... No one has offered us anything out there..... :(

You may (or may not, but probably may) be interested to know that I talk to a few people in the states and recommend Arena quite alot... Maybe in the near future you might get an offer... Obviously it wont be all my doing, but once a few people know, well, word gets around does it not? :)