News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

The Bad Woo

Started by Light, Mon, 2005-05-30, 18:54:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

'oo knows, what the bad 'oo is?

answers, answers......

keyboardistmatt

...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

Peter

Arriving somewhere, but not here....

gelert

Ah yes...the 'oo...

Top band from the 60's / 70's / 80's / 90's, famous for being fastidious car-washers, and major campaigners for the "Why don't you turn your television off and do something more interesting instead" Children's-Program-Party.

Now threatening a comeback tour and album, but have only 50% of the classic line-up available.

Meanwhile, some of this Popular Beat Combo's more memorable compositions are available as shortened remixes on "Crime Scene Investigations - Songs That Inspired The Gory Bits", er, vol. 2...
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

pickle

And did you catch them on Live 8 last night?  It was worth it also to catch Peter Kay leading the audience through 'Amarillo' beforehand, though they cut him off to interview George Michael.
Life is like a beanstalk, isn't it?

gelert

Sure did, Pickle...

To see Roger's face, whilst he was wondering not only whether to do "The Scream" at the end of "Won't Get Fooled Again", but IF he was capable of doing it, held me in sheer suspense throughout the majority of the song...!

And then he did it...!

More cheers from me than @ a McLaren 1-2...

...and both events just as rare, before the Tifosi start up on me...!

BTW, welcome on-board, Pickle...don't be a stranger...

...but please be stranger than us...

..er, if that's possible...!
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"