News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Fantasy Arena

Started by Solomon, Tue, 2005-05-10, 21:44:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Solomon

As a lifelong avoider of football, and anything associated with it, the concept of creating an imaginary team to compete with other imaginary teams leaves me somewhat cold, but ...

In all the history of Arena there have been more than a couple of leavings and arrivals.

Has anyone considered, out of all the members of Arena, past and present, who should have stayed but went, and who should have gone but stayed ? I know that these thoughts have occured to me. I will just pose the question.

Of all the members which combination would be the best ?

Appelmoes??

The present, since Arena naturally evolved to this formation and that evolving probably helped Arena in becoming who they are now and how they have grown as a band.
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Peter

I can't add too much experience here, as I've been a fan only since the beginning of the Contagion tour 2003. Nevertheless, I'm very happy with the current formation. Everything about it makes it special. Hope it's going to last..!
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

keyboardistmatt

The current line up is THE line up.

This is the lineup that works, they all sound excellent together.  Arena have now done 3 out of 7 studio albums with this lineup, -more than the previous lineups. This ought to be proof that Rob, John, Clive, Ian, and Mick are a comfortable unit, and are here to stay (no pun intended!)  ;D
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

Higgins III

...wot does the rest of the alphabet equal?

keyboardistmatt

"Here To Stay" is a lyric from Purgatory Road.

Higgins III

Oh ok. Got ya.  ;D Wow. The intelligence im showing at the moment is just stunning. (Not).

It seems everything I say makes everyone physically and mentally dumber because of what i say. I quess i'll shut up or everyone will have the IQ of a pancake by midnight. ;D

keyboardistmatt

Obviously I decline to comment there... :-X

Higgins III

I quess it could be worse. I mean i could even still believe in the tooth fairy. That bitch still ain't changed my insisor for a 50 pence peice yet. Im gonna start charging interest. Then I'll make a profit. I'll make that little flying twig so bankrupt santa will feel it.

Light

I used to recycle my teeth when I was a kid.  Found out where "the tooth fairy" stored them (in a little plastic tub right at the back of a drawer in the living room).  Managed to get one through 3 times @ 50p each before I got busted :)

Higgins III

;D indeed. Its always better for the enviroment to recycle things. I never knew you could help the enviroment by recycling teeth. Hmmm. Im gonna start knocking my teeth out.