News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Clive's Leather Coat

Started by Xanxtuary, Sun, 2005-05-01, 15:16:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanxtuary

Yesterday, I was watching a Pendragon concert and noticed that Clive was wearing this lovely full-length leather coat on stage.  It was truly a beautiful garment, but I did wonder if His Cliveness was getting a little ... erm ... hot under the collar, what with the stage lighting, the manic keyboarding, etc.

And, Clive, do you wear said gorgeous item of apparel whilst on stage with Arena as well?
Progpriestess Xanxtuary Hogweed

Peter

I have

- an aftershow pic - no coat.
- a lemmegetouttahere one - yes! it's the coat.
- another one, yes...

Maybe we could auction that one in here....???
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Xanxtuary

Vielen Danke for the photos, Peter, they are excellent!

If Clive was to offer that magnificent coat for auction, say for a charity, I'm sure it would fetch quite a lot of money.  Sadly it would probably be out of my league, although I would love to buy it for Hogweed.  I think he would look amazing in it!  But it is probably a favourite garment of Clive's and he would most likely not wish to part with it.  Like asking me to part with the new platform boots I got at the weekend, no way!!!
Progpriestess Xanxtuary Hogweed

Peter

Quote from: Xanxtuary on Mon, 2005-05-02, 12:03:30
Vielen Danke for the photos, Peter, they are excellent!

If Clive was to offer that magnificent coat for auction, say for a charity, I'm sure it would fetch quite a lot of money.  Sadly it would probably be out of my league, although I would love to buy it for Hogweed.  I think he would look amazing in it!  But it is probably a favourite garment of Clive's and he would most likely not wish to part with it.

yes, most probably :)

Like asking me to part with the new platform boots I got at the weekend, no way!!!

*show photos*.... !
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Light

You can buy my leather coat for five hundred quid

gelert

Quote from: Xanxtuary on Sun, 2005-05-01, 15:16:04
Yesterday, I was watching a Pendragon concert and noticed that Clive was wearing this lovely full-length leather coat on stage.  It was truly a beautiful garment, but I did wonder if His Cliveness was getting a little ... erm ... hot under the collar, what with the stage lighting, the manic keyboarding, etc.

Quote from: Light on Thu, 2005-05-05, 13:43:15
You can buy my leather coat for five hundred quid

It's all down to "Virtual Smell"...and "Whiffability"...

It's a "Prog" Thing, allegedly...
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"