News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Thankyou from Arena

Started by Clive, Tue, 2005-01-18, 11:16:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Clive

I just thought I'd check in and say hi!  :)

Many thanks to Peter for getting this forum off the ground... I hope lots of people get involved, and it helps to keep that Arena flame burning brighter than ever...

Well the new album's out now, so we'll keep our fingers crossed.
looking forward to the gigs... ;)

C

GeoffD

whoa, is this THE Clive?
.....like in Clive Nolan?

Nice to see you posting, master of keys! 
   ;D
Will the other band members join the forum some time?

Clive

I'm sure the other guys will check in once this forum gets going. They don't really know about it yet.... but they will  :)

Peter

Quote from: Clive on Tue, 2005-01-18, 22:02:03
I'm sure the other guys will check in once this forum gets going. They don't really know about it yet.... but they will  :)
Sure sounds good to me, Clive :)

@GeoffD: We don't know anything about you yet, would you mind filling up the fields in your profile and maybe adding a Listening Profile in this forum, also?
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Yogi

Thank you, Arena!
for 52 minutes and 36 seconds pure enlightenment!

I loved the last work "Contagion" and the tour I was glad to visit. Really looking forward to your 2005 gigs - we want to see the Ghost LIVE. I bet we are in for some surprises, hehe.

Yogi from Germany

enigma00

No, THANK YOU Clive, for all the great music!!  :) :D

LightYearsAway

:o Hey, I just saw a web site where it says Arena  are coming to Portugal! Are my eyes failing me or you really are going to perform in Gouveia? I guess I'll have to go there and check for myself  ;D
Welcome to Portugal!

Peter

Quote from: LightYearsAway on Wed, 2005-01-26, 12:15:29
:o Hey, I just saw a web site where it says Arena  are coming to Portugal! Are my eyes failing me or you really are going to perform in Gouveia? I guess I'll have to go there and check for myself  ;D
Welcome to Portugal!
Some website? Well, look in this thread or directly on the Verglas Tour Hotline: it's true!  ;)
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

creme anglais

Wow!
Funky looking forum guys!
Hope it all goes well, and we get lots of happy folk here!
look forward to some good ol' chats...

Creme Anglais...(it might take a while to get used to all this...I'm a techno-phobe at heart!)
;)

Oliver Twist

Quote from: creme anglais on Thu, 2005-01-27, 23:52:54
Wow!
Funky looking forum guys!
Hope it all goes well, and we get lots of happy folk here!
look forward to some good ol' chats...

Creme Anglais...(it might take a while to get used to all this...I'm a techno-phobe at heart!)
;)

That's a worse nom de plume than mine!

web.mac.com/ianmoff  - iChat/AIM: ianmoff
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do your ears a favour - www.radioparadise.com

creme anglais

Quote from: Oliver Twist on Fri, 2005-01-28, 00:27:14
That's a worse nom de plume than mine!

mmmm custard tart anyone???? :)

Thubs

Hello there ;D

My first post on this forum will be to thank Arena for their great great great music :)
I love Pepper's Ghost even more than the other albums, and Opera Fanatica is really a great song.

Thanks to Peter too who created this forum ;)

thubs
It's a world that's far away
From the sound of people calling
'Free me from these chains'

Ocean_Angel

Hi Clive. I'm a great ARENA fan (addicted to the core), so of course I saw you at the Gouveia Art Rock 2005. Great show (I spent the next day without saying much, since I nearly lost my voice from so much shouting and singing). I hope this is the 1st of many concerts you will be playing in Portugal.

Keep well

LightYearsAway

Hey, I'm portuguese too!
I've been in Gouveia myself, could'n miss it. Several times have I sent you guys messages trying to convince you to perform live in Portugal and at last you did it, I just hope you consider coming back someday. Clive, would you tell your Pendragon mates they're welcome as well?

See ya...

Xanxtuary

Quote from: LightYearsAway on Wed, 2005-04-13, 17:48:52
Hey, I'm portuguese too!
I've been in Gouveia myself, could'n miss it. Several times have I sent you guys messages trying to convince you to perform live in Portugal and at last you did it, I just hope you consider coming back someday. Clive, would you tell your Pendragon mates they're welcome as well?

See ya...

Cool!  Although I'm not Portuguese, I have Portuguese and Brasilian friends.  I already know that the Brasilians love their prog, but I was unaware until reading this that the Portuguese enjoy Arena and other progbands too.  And it's good to know that the bands listen to the wishes of their fans.  Arena, Pendragon and Threshold are good examples of progbands who keep in touch with their fans, having band members posting on the message boards, which I never heard of in any other musical genre.
Progpriestess Xanxtuary Hogweed