News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Cage passwords

Started by Moonloop, Wed, 2005-03-09, 08:30:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Moonloop

Haven't got mine yet  :(

If anyone out there has got theirs, are the last 2 fanclub CDs still available from the Shop..?? "Radiance" was one, can't remember the other. Got the first two and so just need the last two  :)
The brainwashed do not know that they are brainwashed...

Peter

Moonloop,

did you see my comment here?
Did you try that? I was sent an email really only seconds afterwards.
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Moonloop

Right, just resubmitted the request......see what happens, cheers..!!  ;D

Moonloop

Got it  ;D

It looks like the two fan CDs I already have are going to be available as downloads whereas the two I need are going to be available (presumably as CDs) 'soon'.

....and that's just fine by me  ;D

Cheers..!!

The Fury

Maybe this is a stupid question, but hey, it's my first post :-)
But do I have to sign in with the new Cage as well, being an 'old' member?
Why do you laugh at my hopeless appeal for your mercy?

Peter

Quote from: The Fury on Sun, 2005-03-13, 01:38:37
Maybe this is a stupid question, but hey, it's my first post :-)
But do I have to sign in with the new Cage as well, being an 'old' member?

I don't know, I haven't been a memeber of the 'old' club.
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

gelert

MMMmmmmhhh...What a ridiculous password....and case-sensitive....and impossible to remember, OR CHANGE....er, or store for automatic login...

And I'm not sure that the Crying For Help IV download is complete...1.03mb of "audience" & "thank-you's" (40 seconds), followed by another 40 seconds of piano-noodling, followed by 2 lines of lyrics...and an abrubt end...!

What a swiz...  :(

So we 'phoned the Gas Board. They said "This has nothing to do with us".  ;)
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

Moonloop

Quote from: gelert on Sun, 2005-03-13, 15:01:42
MMMmmmmhhh...What a ridiculous password....and case-sensitive....and impossible to remember, OR CHANGE....er, or store for automatic login...

Yeah...I've had to keep it in my email intray  >:(

Appelmoes??

Last evening I got 7 (7!!!!!! >:() emails from the cage, giving me the password I allready had... Pretty irritating when your expacting a mail from some-one (special :-*)
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

gelert

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Thu, 2005-03-17, 16:55:51
Last evening I got 7 (7!!!!!! >:() emails from the cage, giving me the password I allready had...

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
You got SEVEN...?

LAST NIGHT...?

Well, I only got SIX...

And that wasn't until THIS evening....!

That's FAVOURITISM, that is...!

Pffffft....

;)

Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

Appelmoes??

Pssst.... I heard some-one got 10, he must be an supermember or something... >:( ;)
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

HeJePi

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Thu, 2005-03-17, 23:14:05
Pssst.... I heard some-one got 10, he must be an supermember or something... >:( ;)
I didn't count ;D I just checked if the password is the same as the one I received a few weeks ago ...  ???
'... And if it's hope that dies last, Why do all us hopeless still live.' eVeron - Flesh.

Moonloop

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Thu, 2005-03-17, 16:55:51
Last evening I got 7 (7!!!!!! >:() emails from the cage, giving me the password I allready had... Pretty irritating when your expacting a mail from some-one (special :-*)

I got 7 too. I'm keeping mine in case they become collectible  ;)

gelert

Quote from: Moonloop on Fri, 2005-03-18, 08:30:35
I got 7 too. I'm keeping mine in case they become collectible  ;)

LOL a lot...  :D

Try offering them on Ebay...

The other day, A.N.Bloke sold a single cornflake for £1-20p...  ???

Moody Blues - "In Search Of The Seventh E-mail"