News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Cage Fan Club Membership

Started by mdread666, Mon, 2005-02-28, 17:26:04

Previous topic - Next topic

mdread666

Marcel,

I see the Cage fan club web pages have been updated allowing members to now log in, but have you sent any passwords out yet as I haven't received mine?

Cheers
mdread666

...for it is a human number,
It's number is six hundred and sixty six.

Appelmoes??

Yeay, i'm a member. Still, I don't really understand why you have to pay for all the stuff by creditcard ??? I don't have one :'(
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Peter

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Sun, 2005-03-06, 01:37:55
Yeay, i'm a member. Still, I don't really understand why you have to pay for all the stuff by creditcard ??? I don't have one :'(

Just get one.... *shrug*
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Peter

Quote from: mdread666 on Mon, 2005-02-28, 17:26:04
Marcel,

I see the Cage fan club web pages have been updated allowing members to now log in, but have you sent any passwords out yet as I haven't received mine?

Cheers

Just enter your email and name, make a tick that it's a reminder and you instantly get an email with the password.

Appelmoes??

Quote from: Peter on Sun, 2005-03-06, 11:40:09
Just get one.... *shrug*
It would be better for me NOT to have one... If I did, I'd probably use up all my credit on cd's within a week :-\

My drawings on MySpace

Peter

Quote from: Appelmoes?? on Sun, 2005-03-06, 13:00:42
It would be better for me NOT to have one... If I did, I'd probably use up all my credit on cd's within a week :-\

We call the money you spend on such a behaviour 'Lehrgeld', like 'learning money', if you see what I mean. You'll only pay it once, afterwards you'll have more discipline....  :D

Appelmoes??

It appears I have a lot of 'learning' to do :o

My drawings on MySpace

marcelthecage

Hi there,

We are now busy sending out the password to those who have signed in to the Digital Cage. Everybody should have his password in the coming week, I think. We have so many entries it takes some extra time to send out the e-mails.

All the best!
Marcel

mdread666

Thanks for the update Marcel!!
I'll be looking out for my password then!!
mdread666

...for it is a human number,
It's number is six hundred and sixty six.

yadmaster

Now this is worrying.

I am (I think) currently a member of The Cage, but I may have missed the digital one.

Marcel, did I sign up for it, 'cause if I haven't I want to!

I also want a copy of Contagion Max (not least because I have everything else Arena) but I don't know whether you're still going to be sending them out.

A little clarity for the confused would be viewed as an act of kindness!

Moonloop

Quote from: marcelthecage on Sun, 2005-03-06, 16:59:05
Hi there,

We are now busy sending out the password to those who have signed in to the Digital Cage. Everybody should have his password in the coming week, I think. We have so many entries it takes some extra time to send out the e-mails.

All the best!
Marcel

Marcel,

Can you post when the 2 Cage CDs are available again, save keep looking at the site..??

Cheers  ;D
The brainwashed do not know that they are brainwashed...

Appelmoes??

Quote from: marcelthecage on Sun, 2005-03-06, 16:59:05
We are now busy sending out the password to those who have signed in to the Digital Cage. Everybody should have his password in the coming week, I think.

I got it allright... :-\

My drawings on MySpace

The Fury

Hehe, also like 10 times or so??  :o
Why do you laugh at my hopeless appeal for your mercy?

Peter

gelert

6 for me...

Thank-you, er, X 6 perhaps...?

:)
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

The_Lurker

As a new member, I'd like to know if there is a way to get back releases of the Cage CDs.

Also, is a "digital membership" different from just going to the Cage site and signing up?

Thanks.

Moonloop

Quote from: The_Lurker on Tue, 2005-05-10, 21:17:14
As a new member, I'd like to know if there is a way to get back releases of the Cage CDs.

Also, is a "digital membership" different from just going to the Cage site and signing up?

Thanks.

Still waiting for definitive news but I think that the first 2 Cage CDs will be available as downloads and the second two will be available as actual CDs (at least, that's what I hope as I have the first two but not the second two..!!)

Keep watching the site...  ;D

The_Lurker

Herben

Quote from: Peter on Sun, 2005-03-06, 11:40:09
Just get one.... *shrug*
What *shrug*, I've also been on a site where You can pay by giving your banknumber, and tell those other people that they are allowed to transfer the money they need to pay for the product You ordered. So it's easy You don't need a credit card at a site like that, and I think it's more safe than the stupid credit card, if people have Your code they can empty it right away. There even was a story of a man who had a credit card, never on the internet, but was being theft by people on the internet using his code.
Walk along the Waterfall, watching as the world turns red
Wonder where the river flows, and the blood on the River bed
Poison lies to close to us, Reach across the salt and Sand
Moving Deeper into the Land

Peter

OK, but what's the difference between credit card details and bank account details, then? Both will give you access to money, right? You can never be too sure.

gelert

Quote from: Peter on Sun, 2005-07-17, 14:38:33
OK, but what's the difference between credit card details and bank account details, then? Both will give you access to money, right? You can never be too sure.

There's a huge difference...

Bank Account has no access to money.

Credit Cards have lots of access to money...and the more credit cards you can collect, the more free money you win...

Easy.
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

keyboardistmatt

Quote from: gelert on Sun, 2005-07-17, 15:04:48
There's a huge difference...

Bank Account has no access to money.

Credit Cards have lots of access to money...and the more credit cards you can collect, the more free money you win...

Easy.

...and then you use the Credit Cards to get your 'free' money, which turns out to be rather expensive money when they start having interest charges levvied to your account...

I know their type... I've met their type before many a time...! ...B*s*a*d*!
I'll find them... I'll find them... >:(
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

Moonloop

...there's no difference. Wives have access to both  :(

Appelmoes??

*Makes post-it: Never get married*

My drawings on MySpace

gelert

Quote from: Moonloop on Wed, 2005-07-20, 08:20:39
...there's no difference. Wives have access to both  :(

Access to both...?

Well, if I had a pair of those, I'd never leave the house...  ;D

Sorry, old joke...!