News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

VERGLAS - What's in a name?

Started by mdread666, Fri, 2005-02-18, 14:58:09

Previous topic - Next topic

mdread666

Clive,

Would I be right in thinking that the name VERGLAS is from old french meaning - 'A thin coating of ice, as on rock'?
If that's the case then I assume this was to tie in with Thin Ice Studios which you set up with Karl Groom - so does that imply that Karl was originally intending to be involved with Verglas? If so, what happened?

Also, this section is called 'Talk To The Band' - any chance that Mick, Rob, John and Ian might be joining us here for discussions at some point???
mdread666

...for it is a human number,
It's number is six hundred and sixty six.

Clive

I just liked the idea of a connection with Thin Ice.... Karl was never going to be involved in Verglas..... I was the common factor  :)

Some of the other guys will be joining us soon.... I'm just here to make sure it's safe for them... :) :)

mdread666

mdread666

...for it is a human number,
It's number is six hundred and sixty six.

Xanxtuary

Is VERGLAS half-full or half-empty?  :D
Progpriestess Xanxtuary Hogweed

gelert

Quote from: Xanxtuary on Sun, 2005-03-13, 12:46:09
Is VERGLAS half-full or half-empty?  :D

Ah yes, the old "is the glass half-empty or half-full?" question...

Well...
If it's your round, then my glass is half-empty...
If it's my round, then your glass is half-full...

8)
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

Xanxtuary

Back to the old question about what's unpleasant about being drunk and asking a glass of whatever you're about to pour down your neck.

Strange how we seem to keep coming back to Douglas Adams
Progpriestess Xanxtuary Hogweed