News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Baltic Prog Fest

Started by wagner, Fri, 2007-07-27, 10:53:10

Previous topic - Next topic

wagner

Hello Guys!

It's the day... we are getting ready to leave... we all see you tomorrow night and wishes you all a very good weekend!
Enjoy!

Wagner/Arena *horns* *horns* *horns*
La Rose noire!
myspace.com/arenaatverglas

maddox

Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

jorja

JJ II

Hi there,

It looks great! How was it? How was the crowd? Anyone a setlist please??

I think Mick should be playing tennis again  ;)

jorja

Well...how talking press it was best festival in Lithuania history ... great debut .... but was very less audience .... 150tickets + 70 artists  and guests + 20 presspeople = 240 + people under 17( they can came 4 free)+ crow =  about 300  friendly and very international audience - was people from Czechia, Poland, Latvia, Germany, Holland,  Russia.
Sound - very good. Beer and food - tasteful. Place - :) well it was a field between woods and close the river... pretty good ... but far from Vilnius ... ( about 40 km)
One band - Kostarev group did't came - coz keyboard player has broken shes hand
Wheater was ... varied and sun was shining and raining...
And ... was some problems whit electrick generator.... - sp. 4 Arena - ... and they started 2h later.
Audince favorite bands (priority down)
1. ARENA
2. John Young Band
3. Kaftan Smexa (RU)
4. Holy Lamb (LV)
5. The Skys (LT)
6. Alex Carpani Band (IT)
7. KonTaktai (LT)
8. A Thouc (PL-UK)
9. Underground Fly (PL)

looking 4ward to BPF2008 ;) ;) ;)

bluepony

Nicky007

Great, looks like quality prog is spreading into new geographical areas, and can't think of better ambassadors than Arena.

Hope the other groups were good too.

If the whole world listened to Arena (incl. the Talebans), I'm sure mankind would be more loving and creative. Let's do our bit!

Thanks for the great pics, Jorja.

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

PH

Quote from: Nicky007 on Mon, 2007-07-30, 12:17:32If the whole world listened to Arena (incl. the Talebans), I'm sure mankind would be more loving and creative. Let's do our bit!

Maybe Arena isn't a good idea, since their music is very dark and depressing actually.
When I listen to Arena They strike fear in my heart. Whenever someone storms into my room while I'm listening Arena, I quickly hide under the bed, it's so dark and fearful music.

Beautiful, but not happy or lovely. I can't picture people (Taliban and Americans for example) shaking hands and hugging each other while in the background Arena is playing...

Capish?

Nicky007

Great, PH, couldn't do it any better myself. So therefore I'll stop here.

Just wondering what kinda freak you'll be when you hit my 52.

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

JJ II

I can't picture people (Taliban and Americans for example) shaking hands and hugging each other while in the background Arena is playing...

Well, Mea Culpa would be a nice place to start... :D

Appelmoes??

Quote from: Nicky007 on Mon, 2007-07-30, 14:58:40
Great, PH, couldn't do it any better myself. So therefore I'll stop here.

Just wondering what kindofa freak you'll be when you hit my 52.

Nicky.
His nick(y)name will be Paco007 by then ;D
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

wagner

I think Arena would be good to for  peace and love even with sad bit of it... sometime if you use negative and turn it into positifs 8), it does work... 8)
And by the way great show Saturday... As always, very pro...
La Rose noire!
myspace.com/arenaatverglas

bluepony

Quote from: Nicky007 on Mon, 2007-07-30, 12:17:32
If the whole world listened to Arena (incl. the Talebans), I'm sure mankind would be more loving and creative.

Yep - they'd be too sad to fight!  ;)