News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Amaran's Plight

Started by maddox, Sun, 2007-06-24, 00:56:22

Previous topic - Next topic

maddox

Has anyone heard of this new 'Supergroup'? *

It's a project created by Gary Wehrkamp from Shadow Gallery and DC Cooper (ex-Royal Hunt) and completed by Nick D'virgilio from Spocks Beard and Kurt Barabas, which as i mentioned already somewhere else, was unknown to me too. Heard some samples, which i usually never listen to since i don't find it representative to an album, but i was pretty impressed by it.

You can listen to some samples here.  ;)
Or just visit them at their MySpace page: http://www.myspace.com/amaransplight 
Ordered the album today.

Enjoy yourselfs.  8)

*yes, i hate the term too but it has been used quite some time on various sites so i will do too.  ;)

Edit: And no, 'Plight' is not a spell error.  :P
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

Teunis

Great album, you won't regret this purchase. I have mentioned it before in the 'now playing' thread. If you like Shadow Gallery, you will love this album! *horns*
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

maddox

Finally got it this week and i must say: It's brilliant. Highly recommended to anyone who likes Shadow Gallery.  8)
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

Teunis

Quote from: maddox on Tue, 2007-07-10, 16:48:11
Finally got it this week and i must say: It's brilliant. Highly recommended to anyone who likes Shadow Gallery.  8)
;D That's what I told you  *horns*
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)