News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Mostly Autumn

Started by Appelmoes??, Mon, 2006-03-13, 21:33:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Appelmoes??

Ok, we've been talking off-topic about MA in a few post now, so her is the offical topic :)

I listened to a couple of mp3's from them, and MA is now high on my 'OMG I want that CD!!'-list :) Heather voice is so... What's the best way to describe it? I think 'warm' suites best. I heard her on Ayreon's The Human Equation, but I only recently heard MA mp3's... Too late, I know, But I'll make it up to them :)
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Peter

Hmmmmm, doesn't get to me, somehow.... although I found her voice on THE extremely nice....
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

maddox

Not my kind of thing either. Have some mp3's somewhere but it never connect with me.

MAD.
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

The Voyager

I don't like their music. Prefer to listen to Karnataka, Magenta and Kara.  ;)

Appelmoes??

For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

PH

Quote from: The Voyager on Tue, 2006-03-14, 08:50:51
  I don't like their music. Prefer to listen to Karnataka, Magenta and Kara.  ;)

You mean those are similar?

In that case I have to check them out.

Yeah, I think Mostly Autumn is really good!
So far I only listened to their latest album. But 'so far so good'.

Proglady

Quote from: PH on Tue, 2006-03-14, 14:36:39
You mean those are similar?

In that case I have to check them out.

Yeah, I think Mostly Autumn is really good!
So far I only listened to their latest album. But 'so far so good'.

Similar  ??? I Don't know, but Magenta and Karnataka are also good  :)

Teunis

I have three albums: 'For all we shared', 'Passengers' and 'Storms over still water'. Like their music, sometimes a bit folk, with flutes or violin. It's not only Heather singing, they have also a male vocalist.
It is something different, but I have to admit that I don't play it as often as Arena.
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

intruder

I have their first 5 albums, and they are very good, but my favorite album that sticks out a mile is The Last Bright Light. This is by far their best production and more of a solid album. If you like Pink Floyd I highly recomend this album.

Crazy Diamond

For anyone who does not know,

Mostly Autumn have just released their latest album "Heart Full of Sky". At the moment it is only available through their own web-site (as a limited edition double album).

A single CD version will be put on general release in Spring 2007.

Crazy D.