News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Contagion Max

Started by kmorse, Fri, 2005-07-01, 20:52:22

Previous topic - Next topic

maddox

I haven't received the newsletter yet, but as I said before, I would pre-order the album instantly. :)

Crowdfunding would be an idea, the only thing is you should reach as many people as possible.
Given the amount of fans of Arena/Nolan on Facebook, I'd say that it's a good possibility.

Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

PH

Man, I just re-read this whole thread from the beginning! ;D I had a few good laughs!

Nicky007

Some longgone Roomie friends  :'(

- Nicky
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

PH

Did you receive it Maddox?

For the ones who haven't done it yet.

I think you can send an email with a simple but effective "YES" to info 'at' welcometothecage 'dot' 'com'. I'm not sure, but I think they'll know what to do with it.

maddox

No, still haven't.

Will take your advice, and just mail the vote.

erik

Hi Paco and Mad,

Thanks for your support! :) As a first step we have now approached just those who sent me a "yes I'm interested" email in response to the previous call, to get a feel of how many of those would indeed pre-order for the established price. If that's favourable enough then the next step is indeed to spread the word as wide as possible and really start the pre-order campaign. To be continued..

Erik

PS And yes, a simple 'YES' to the address mentioned suffices ;)
We stare at our screens
All our lives
What a waste of eyes..

maddox

Hey Erik!

A simple but effective jawohl has just been send.

Hope you speak Austrian.  :P

erik

Hey Mad, thanks, great! *horns*

Come on other Roomies, we really need more people to confirm they will preorder to make this happen, so if you want the album and are willing to preorder please e-mail me with a simple 'YES' at info at welcometothecage dot com!
We stare at our screens
All our lives
What a waste of eyes..

Draco chimera

Let your conscience decide !

erik

Dear Arena-fan,

Many of you are willing and have confirmed to pre-order the special 2-disc version of Contagion. We can't say this enough: we really appreciate this show of support and it makes this release possible.

Therefore we are happy to announce that the Contagion 'Max' 10th anniversary edition pre-order campaign is now officially launched! This special edition will be strictly limited to a 1000 and all pre-orders for November 25th get their copy signed by Clive Nolan, Mick Pointer and John Mitchell. The release date has not yet been fixed, we hope to put it out before this Christmas and otherwise early 2014.

So now we invite you to take the next step and place your pre-order at the Verglas Store: http://verglas.com/index.php

Thanks again... We are part of this arena, we are part of this band!

Arena and The Cage

We stare at our screens
All our lives
What a waste of eyes..

Draco chimera

Quote from: erik on Tue, 2013-10-15, 15:21:00
Dear Arena-fan,

Many of you are willing and have confirmed to pre-order the special 2-disc version of Contagion. We can't say this enough: we really appreciate this show of support and it makes this release possible.

Therefore we are happy to announce that the Contagion 'Max' 10th anniversary edition pre-order campaign is now officially launched! This special edition will be strictly limited to a 1000 and all pre-orders for November 25th get their copy signed by Clive Nolan, Mick Pointer and John Mitchell. The release date has not yet been fixed, we hope to put it out before this Christmas and otherwise early 2014.

So now we invite you to take the next step and place your pre-order at the Verglas Store: http://verglas.com/index.php

Thanks again... We are part of this arena, we are part of this band!

Arena and The Cage
Holy... We made it happen!  *horns* As soon as I get in touch with my father, I'll make sure he pre-orders it from France. I am so excited about this! My favorite Arena album in an 'ultimate' edition! Awesome band, awesome fan community!

bellanova

Great!! Ordered mine.

PH

Still only creditcard? :(

PayPal is the new way of life honestly.
I'll ask my dad for his creditcard, but still, is there no other way?

Bupie

I tried to order it a few minutes ago but my payment was declined. I think the problem comes from my bank/card since I had another order rejected yesterday on another website. I will try again soon.

maddox

Quote from: PH on Wed, 2013-10-16, 22:06:09
Still only creditcard? :(

PayPal is the new way of life honestly.
I'll ask my dad for his creditcard, but still, is there no other way?

Agree!

Given the circumstances, I can't place my order right now. :(
No one in my vicinity who actually has a CC.

Maybe some other roomy could order the album for me!?
Would love to have one!

Bupie

I would with great pleasure ... but first I need to be able to place my own order !

erik

Hi Paco and Mad,

Might be able to sort you out with this, I've sent you a PM, let me know!

Erik
We stare at our screens
All our lives
What a waste of eyes..

maddox

Quote from: erik on Sat, 2013-10-19, 09:20:15
Hi Paco and Mad,

Might be able to sort you out with this, I've sent you a PM, let me know!

Erik

Thank you, sir!!  *horns*

erik

Hi all,

The pre-order campaign has been launched three weeks ago and we have received many orders already. Thank you so much for your faith and support! *horns*

However, a rather substantial number of people who did say yes to the pre-order has not actually ordered yet... This has us slightly worried, the pre-order was launched on the assumption that all "pledgers" would indeed pre-order. So if you said yes to the pre-order and haven't ordered yet, we remind you to please place your order, we really need all of you!

If you happen to encounter problems in the ordering process or have any other queries don't hesitate to contact us!

Now we have come so far... We're counting on you!

Arena and The Cage
We stare at our screens
All our lives
What a waste of eyes..

Nicky007

Erik, I undertook the pre-order procedure, but couldn't complete it, as I have a master card (being a pauper), and ran into:

"Your card issuer indicated that they require you to authenticate this transaction. This confirms that you are the genuine cardholder and wish to proceed with this purchase."

I tried getting thru this once (with Copenhell), but had give it up after getting blocked several times, probably due to lack of some technology (ended up buying the f*ing ticket at a store), so I hope that I can wait with paying till Contagion Max gets onto Amazon.co.uk, where I can easily order and pay stuff.

Sorry, but this wall is too formidable for me  :(

- Nicky
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

erik

We are happy to announce that we have reached the required number of pre-orders: the production of the special Contagion 'Max' 10th anniversary edition will now really start!

To all those wo have pre-ordered a big thank you for your loyalty and support! The album is scheduled to ship end of January 2014. All orders will receive an email from Verglas when the cd has been posted, so please don't contact us, we will contact you  ;)

If you haven't pre-ordered yet: this 2 disc version is strictly limited and exclusively available at the Verglas store. It will not be released through any other website or shop, ever! There are now only 200 copies left, so order now or regret it later!  ;)

What do you get: the two disc version of Contagion, with the EP-tracks inserted in the correct places in the concept, in a special digipack with full artwork and 28 page booklet, that includes all the lyrics. The price for this special package is £20 plus postage. We have extended the deadline a little: all pre-orders before December 7th get their copy signed by Clive Nolan, Mick Pointer and John Mitchell!

To pre-order go to: http://www.verglas.com/index.php

We are part of this arena, we are part of this band!

Arena and The Cage

We stare at our screens
All our lives
What a waste of eyes..

maddox

Draco chimera

Iggy

johninblack

One is very, very happy. One has finally worked enough hours to have enough money to place a pre-order. One can't wait but one must............