News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Jadis - Somersault

Started by kmorse, Tue, 2006-05-09, 22:32:13

Previous topic - Next topic

kmorse

This CD seems to be out of print. I just lost a bid on ebay for it but was wondering if anyone out there:

1. Thinks it's worth having anyway
2. Has a copy they don't want
3. Knows of a download site it's available on. (I've struck out in my search so far).

No telling when or if any more copies will be printed. I normally do not believe in burning CD copies, but this is one case where I think it's almost justified.
I'm falling.....Falling down again!

kmorse

I've now got three copies of this CD. That's what happens when you put out three orders at the same time, expecting to get beat on two of them.

johninblack

LOL....the wonder of Ebay!

Bupie

Quote from: kmorse on Fri, 2006-09-01, 00:08:16
I've now got three copies of this CD. That's what happens when you put out three orders at the same time, expecting to get beat on two of them.

Three copies  ???

What would you think of a trade : I have two copies of Contagious  (OK, I know it's an EP  :)), two of Marillion's Holidays in Eden and the first two It Bites albums. Plus a big list of albums that I would be ready to get rid off (first on list is Queensryche eponym EP with added live songs : can't listen to one entire song without urging to the "skip" button) ?

Maybe I seem to be kidding but this is a serious proposal  :)

kmorse

Bupie,

Do you know how to send a private message on this board? We might be able to negotiate something.

Keith

PH

Quote from: kmorse on Wed, 2006-11-15, 16:08:23
Bupie,

Do you know how to send a private message on this board? We might be able to negotiate something.

Keith

I KNOW!! I KNOW!!

Click on the member's profile and then under the second grey bar you see "send this person a Personal Massage" I mean massacre, masseg.. manege... PM

Sigh...

Bupie

Quote from: PH on Wed, 2006-11-15, 16:38:36
I KNOW!! I KNOW!!

Click on the member's profile and then under the second grey bar you see "send this person a Personal Massage" I mean massacre, masseg.. manege... PM

Sigh...

Thanks, I'm gonna try ...