News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Clive Nolan's Official Website relaunched

Started by Sonoacustico, Tue, 2008-09-30, 03:18:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonoacustico

Hello everyone, I don't post here very often (fact that I hope to fix since now). I want to let you all know that Clive's website  http://www.clivenolan.net has been rebuilt and it just gone "live". Still several details and content need to be added, but you can still get a nice view of Clive's work from his perspective.
Check it out and of course sign the guestbook.

Cheers and I hope to participate over here more often.

Claudio Momberg
http://www.claudiomomberg.com

PH

Hey that's VERY cool! ;)

*adds to favourites*

And err... welcome (again)! ;D

PH

Sonoacustico

Quote from: PH on Tue, 2008-09-30, 16:48:04
By the way, how's your band doing?

Hey PH,
thanks for asking, it has been very good, I got pretty good reviews, and I'm very pleased with the sound of the first SETI album "Life Signs". I'm currently finishing the second one, it has a little harder edge and more "oldschool" keyboard sounds, I could get Damian Wilson to sing one of the songs, great guy and what a voice!  There are samples of all of my work at www.claudiomomberg.com (click on MUSIC) and also the Seti website www.setimusic.cl
Hope you enjoy.

Cheers!

Claudio

Steve Jones

Quote from: Sonoacustico on Tue, 2008-09-30, 17:23:00
and also the Seti website www.setimusic.cl

I've listened to the samples on the Seti site and like what I hear very much - nice one!  *horns*

Might have to sort an order out...
Regards, Steve Jones

"Then I'll know my bet will win, when the saints go marching in"

Sonoacustico

Thanks so much for those words Steve, drop me a line when you're able to do it
You could also check the "music" section on my own website, you might find something more of interest over there.

Cheers!

Claudio

Steve Jones

Quote from: Sonoacustico on Wed, 2008-10-01, 01:43:28
You could also check the "music" section on my own website, you might find something more of interest over there.

I certainly will.  I ran out of listening time last night, what with the new Pendragon CD arriving and the host of links that Clive and yourself dropped in our laps. 8)
Regards, Steve Jones

"Then I'll know my bet will win, when the saints go marching in"

Sonoacustico

Quote from: Steve Jones on Wed, 2008-10-01, 10:33:40
I certainly will.  I ran out of listening time last night, what with the new Pendragon CD arriving and the host of links that Clive and yourself dropped in our laps. 8)

Absolutely!
plus, a Shadowland website is in the works   ;)

Cheers

Claudio

Moonloop

Nice site (the Clive Nolan one, that is) but you've missed CONFLICTS off the discography  ;)  ;D
The brainwashed do not know that they are brainwashed...

Sonoacustico

Quote from: Moonloop on Thu, 2008-10-02, 22:24:04
Nice site (the Clive Nolan one, that is) but you've missed CONFLICTS off the discography  ;)  ;D

Thanks for that Moonloop, even Clive wasn't sure himself about a full discography, so if you find items not listed, I'd be happy to add them. just give me the details.
Cheers!

Claudio

keyboardistmatt

YAY!!  I have been asking about the whereabouts of the site untill last October when I stumbled upon it.

It's looking great, and was added to my bookmarks list when I signed the guestbook!
*ola* *ola* *ola*
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt