News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Thanks for the Welcome!

Started by peppersghost, Sat, 2008-07-19, 01:35:18

Previous topic - Next topic

peppersghost

Thanks for the cool welcome.Thought I'd move the thank you to a better home for this subject. I'm looking forward to being here as they record and release their next studio release. I myself am hoping for a 2 Cd conceptual piece.  ;D

Wayne

PH

Quote from: peppersghost on Sat, 2008-07-19, 01:35:18
Thanks for the cool welcome.Thought I'd move the thank you to a better home for this subject. I'm looking forward to being here as they record and release their next studio release. I myself am hoping for a 2 Cd conceptual piece.  ;D

Wayne

Hi Wayne! :)
The funny thing is that the subject you mention will fit perfectly in the Albums subforum! ;D

Good that you feel the warm welcome (although you said cool, but hey), you have to know that we like it very much when new members register to the Shattered Room.

About the next studio release: I'm also hoping for a 2 cd conceptual piece. But I heard that Clive actually doesn't really like double albums. (That's why there's no Contagion The Max album.) But since Caamora, well.... who knows...?

-Paco

bellanova

Hi all

You probably donr remeber me  as i havent posted on here for over a year. This was due to a useless computer engineer screing up my pc and i wasnt able to log in here except for as a guest and i couldnt post. Its been a nightmare but its all sorted out now. I have been reading what i could as a guest but its fruatrating. anyway i went to the Arena Reading gig which i loved. I was on the front row but i think it should have been standing.
Hii to Helendo. I may see you at the Peel on December 20th and 21st?

PH

Quote from: bellanova on Tue, 2008-11-25, 15:48:46
Hi all

You probably donr remeber me  as i havent posted on here for over a year. This was due to a useless computer engineer screing up my pc and i wasnt able to log in here except for as a guest and i couldnt post. Its been a nightmare but its all sorted out now. I have been reading what i could as a guest but its fruatrating. anyway i went to the Arena Reading gig which i loved. I was on the front row but i think it should have been standing.
Hii to Helendo. I may see you at the Peel on December 20th and 21st?

Hi Bella!
I do remember you! Welcome back!! And good luck with replying on all those topics! :D

-Paco

maddox

Hey hey, Bella's back.  :D

Welcome back i'd say.  ;)
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

bellanova

Thanks guys! I missed you all! xx

keyboardistmatt

Quote from: peppersghost on Sat, 2008-07-19, 01:35:18

Wayne

Hey, I haven't welcomed you...

*horns* *horns* *horns* Welcome...! *horns* *horns* *horns*

*ola* *ola* *ola*
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt