News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Essen 31.05.07

Started by Unicorn, Fri, 2007-06-01, 12:07:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Unicorn

Wow, that was my first Arena concert and it was totally great!  ;D
To my pleasure they played "Only Child" !!!! With some jazz-chords on the piano in the beginning.
As Clive said they are going to play an old song from Pride that they didn't play for a long time I hoped it would be "Fool's gold", on of my fav tracks, but they played  "Empire Of A Thousand Days" which is an amazing song also. And pretty complicated ;)
The 1 1/2 hours passed quickly and they played encores for thirty minutes after that.
I bought a shirt, Life & Live and Rob's solo project for only 20 Euro together!!
Man, John is an incredible guitar player. Bu all of them are incredible.

wagner

Happy to hear that you like Arena live... for me they're at there best on stage... How was the drummer? ;D ;D
La Rose noire!
myspace.com/arenaatverglas

fairy

and the singer ?....... :D :D  :D

Unicorn

Haha... well everyone made some mistakes  :o
But actually it was pretty funny to watch the other bandmemberes when someone made a mistake.

Unicorn

I wanted to ask something.
At the Essen show, they did this "Mr. Clive Nolan" thing, when somebody of the band had a showoff.
And then Clive said "Mr. Jonathan Mitchell".
My question is, is Johns name really Jonathan, or did he just say it because if would sound more "british"?