News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

A New Mad!

Started by maddox, Sun, 2007-10-14, 01:03:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Teunis

That's really hard, especially during these (Christmas) days. I wish you and your family all the strength you need and hope that a healthy child is born. And of course that your wife will be ok. I know how helpless a father is during a delivery, it really sucks. Hope to read positive news from you very soon!
'I will surrender my heart to the sky
Oh, our love doesn't end here, it lives forever on the wings of time'
-------------------------------------------------------
Toto - Wings of time (Kingdom of Desire)

maddox

Quote from: Teunis on Fri, 2007-12-21, 22:45:02
Hope to read positive news from you very soon!

Well, have i got news for you then!  ;D

Last Tuesday my wife had to have an amniocentesis (vruchtwater punctie for the Dutchies).

The docs wanted to learn more about the condition of the baby's lungs.

And the result was that his/hers lungs are in perfectly shape!  *horns* *horns* *horns*

Good news after all!  ;D
Cause of Injury: Lack of Adhesive Ducks.

Nicky007

Mad, my thoughts are with you, your wife and kids. I wish for you that everything works out well  :)

Nicky.
So you've come of age
And so you want to meet God
Sure you can
He's right here next to me

maddox

Quote from: Nicky007 on Fri, 2007-12-21, 23:45:32
Mad, my thoughts are with you, your wife and kids. I wish for you that everything works out well  :)

Nicky.

Thanks, Nicky.  ;)

I really appreciate that.  :)

Peter

I'd also like to wish your wife, the baby and you all the best. *holding thumbs*
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

PH

Wow Maddox... well, thanks for sharing! I really appreciate it when we're getting this close.

It must have been a very hard time. In fact, I can imagine it still is... I hope everything goes fine in the end. It's really a gift from heaven to have a nice family who cares so much. And it's so good to hear some good news too!

You'll be in my prayers!

All the best!
-Paco

funkster

I am praying for you and your family mate

Take care

maddox

Thanks for your kind words and prayers, guys.  8) *horns*

I'm having a rather difficult evening right now so i could use some.  :-\

I really appreciate it.  ;)

Bupie

Quote from: maddox on Sat, 2007-12-22, 23:44:15
Thanks for your kind words and prayers, guys.  8) *horns*

I'm having a rather difficult evening right now so i could use some.  :-\

I really appreciate it.  ;)

Hi Mad,

In this Christmas period, it's hard to know that some friends (even virtual ones) are in trouble so my thoughts are with you and your family.  I hope that everything is gonna be fine and that you will hold a prog little guy in your arms soon.

bluepony

Hi Mad,
since we haven't heard of you in a while now, I hope everything went/goes well with your wife and the little Mad. I've got my fingers crossed for all of you!!