News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

2005-17-09 Verviers, Belgium

Started by POM, Tue, 2005-09-13, 14:04:21

Previous topic - Next topic

POM

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah only 4 nights to sleep before the gig......  ;D ;D ;D

greg2live

Now, 2 days remaining! I am also very exciting to see them again. I hope the set list will be good, and that they won't be too tired after so much dates before...

Nic

What a night !!!  :D

2h40 of fantastic music, excellent sound, amazing setlist and a constant communication with the audience !
The best of the four concerts I had the chance to see - the first one was for the Visitor Tour in 1998...
Each musician was at the top of his game and you could see that the band was having a very good time on stage.

Clive should have been a comedian ! He made me laugh every 5 min  ;D. And I followed his recommandations and visited the "merchandising stand"  ;)

Congratulations to Mick for his brave attempt to play two chords on the flute. Keep on tryin' Mick.

For those who'll have the chance to see them in the forthcomming days, ask John to tell you the joke about the two monkeys  :D ;D

Thank you guys for the good memories me and my friends brought back home.
See you next time !

The set-lit (not sure of the order)

- Overture / William Tell + video
- Beldam Fayre
- Crack in the ice
- Midas vison
- Elea
- The hanging tree
- A state of grace
- Don't forget to breathe
- Smoke and mirrors
- Serenity
- Witch hunt
- An angel falls
- The painted man
- Purgatory road
- Waiting for the flood
- Skin game
- Chosen
- City of lanterns
- Riding the tide
- Medusa
- Enemy without
Encore :
- Solomon
- Crying for help (rock/metal version)
- The shattered room (huuuuuuuge !!!!!)

Reiner

Hi all!

Like Nic wrote a really great gig. And really the band had big fun...

"and still at the drums Mick Pointer"  :D Anyone who was in Verviers would understand it  ;)

For me it was a really great evening. And let me say "Thank you guys!" for this great evening and even for make your great music. And don't forget to buy the red shirts  :D

The band made this evening for me 11 of 10 possible points  ;)

Best wishes to the band and also to the audience in Verviers,

Reiner

POM

Really great evening!  ;D

A looooong gig... with almost all my favourite tracks 8) (Shattered room as last but... not least!)
Fun for everyone... ( :D @ video, monkeys, ...)

Thank  you, boys!