News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Have you seen this Ebay listing

Started by johninblack, Thu, 2005-11-17, 02:19:03

Previous topic - Next topic

johninblack

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Arena-Contagion-CD-Marillion-IQ-Pendragon_W0QQitemZ4792877143QQcategoryZ14732QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Is this one of those Russian rip-off's?

The bit that worries me is the bit that says:

QuoteYou are bidding on the Arena album ' Contagion ' released on the Irond label under licence from Verglas Records.

Appelmoes??

And: "17. Witch Hunt [remix / bonus track] 18. Salamander [remix / bonus track]".

I don't have those on my contagion :-\
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Peter

This is most surely an illegal release. I am not a member on ebay.co.uk, so I cannot report this CD to ebay. Let's see what Clive says.
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Clive

Actually, we have licenced the album to Irond records in Russia.... it's our attempt to fight the bootlegging over there.... :)

Peter

Arriving somewhere, but not here....

Appelmoes??

Quote from: Clive on Thu, 2005-11-17, 13:46:47
Actually, we have licenced the album to Irond records in Russia.... it's our attempt to fight the bootlegging over there.... :)
So having it would actually be kind of a collectors item for us western europeans :o
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

PH

Nah... I just wait for Contagion The Max.
It does have the both remixes on it, right Clive?
Or doesn't it have them?

johninblack

Quote from: Clive on Thu, 2005-11-17, 13:46:47

Thats good, about 90% of the 25-30 listings for Arena are these russian imports, The one I found really, really suspicious was The Cry, Contagious, Contagium all on one CD.