News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Tim Bisley

Started by oddball, Sun, 2005-07-24, 17:53:03

Previous topic - Next topic

oddball

The comic strips that come with Pepper's Ghost are credited to a Tim Bisley. I don't know if that's a real name or a nick. But I find the drawings rather nice,  I would like to see more of it. Does anybody out there know more about this guy and his work?
There's really nothing to achieve

erik

It is a nickname, David Wyatt did the comics. Tim Bisley is a wannabe comic book illustrator in the cult comedy series Spaced. David allways wanted to be a comic book artist but abandoned it because he thought he was not good enough at it - he got a new go at it with Pepper's Ghost and turns out he IS good at it! Check his official site http://www.david.wyatt.btinternet.co.uk/ for more of his work.
We stare at our screens
All our lives
What a waste of eyes..

Peter

Nice, although he still is at 'Contagion' stage on his website. The wallpaper of the day is very nice, too..
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

oddball

His website really is quite nice! He definitely is not without talent  :)  Still I like the 'Pepper's Ghost' artwork most. Those comic strips are darker, denser, more focussed than the fantasy pix. He really should do comic books!
There's really nothing to achieve