News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Pole Poll

Started by Constable Hogweed, Sat, 2005-03-05, 03:08:13

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your favourite?

Barbers Pole
0 (0%)
Gallows Pole
4 (23.5%)
East European Pole
1 (5.9%)
The North Pole
6 (35.3%)
The South Pole
3 (17.6%)
A Flag Pole
2 (11.8%)
A Telegraph Pole
1 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Constable Hogweed

Sorry about this Peter.  :-[     Shall i hit myself with a rusty frying pan now?  ;D

Peter

Stand in the corner, facing the corner, and silently count to 435639857395732945872354 !!!!
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

gelert

Quote from: Peter on Sat, 2005-03-05, 09:18:46
Stand in the corner, facing the corner, and silently count to 435639857395732945872354 !!!!

No...

But as a credit card number, it works a treat....!

Sadly I only seem to buy Bay City Rollers' CDs with it...

But hey...! Rumour has it, judging from the "poll" (a'hem...!), that they MIGHT release a prog album one day...

Meantime, I couldn't vote as I didn't see my favourite pole listed...(yet...?)

"Kimi on...."
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

Xanxtuary

Well I guess my favourite pole is the South Pole, because that's where cute penguins live, huddling together for warmth in their icy wilderness.

My least favourite is Graham Poll (football referee who is known for making very dodgy decisions).  I'm actually quite surprised that he wasn't included in Hoggie's poll, but then there weren't likely to be too many votes for him as a favourite!
Progpriestess Xanxtuary Hogweed

Appelmoes??

Where's the pole strippers use?
For some good reading visit:""Fluffy Kittens of DOOM"!

My drawings on MySpace

Constable Hogweed

Quote from: Peter on Sat, 2005-03-05, 09:18:46

Sorry it's taken so long for me to get back to you Peter. I've only just finished counting.  ;D

Applemoes, you pervert you.  :o    ;D

Xanxtuary

Quote from: Constable Hogweed on Mon, 2005-03-07, 02:41:33
Sorry it's taken so long for me to get back to you Peter. I've only just finished counting.  ;D

Thanx Peter for the grinspiration.  I derived much amusement from trying to distract the Hogweed from his counting punishment!  ;)
Progpriestess Xanxtuary Hogweed

Deenfan

Living close to it, I chose the norht pole :-\

gelert

Alonso....but Michael was a good run...even Ross said that "he'd been conservative" in qually one...

Oh tiot...am I on the right forum...?
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

Herben

Maybe Twisting by the pole
Walk along the Waterfall, watching as the world turns red
Wonder where the river flows, and the blood on the River bed
Poison lies to close to us, Reach across the salt and Sand
Moving Deeper into the Land

keyboardistmatt

Gallows pole... the perfect way to spoil a Sunday morning walk. :D
...Is this just a dream I'm in?

~~Drallion official Facebook page:~~
www.facebook.com/DrallionOfficial

<- Click the planet to go to Twitter @Keyboardistmatt

The Pope

I don't care which pole it is, I'm going to scent-mark them all!! (and I thought for ages about the term scent-mark ;D ;D)
I need a biscuit !

Peter

Quote from: The Pope on Wed, 2005-10-12, 23:02:13
I don't care which pole it is, I'm going to scent-mark them all!! (and I thought for ages about the term scent-mark ;D ;D)

Speed of a dog's mind....
Arriving somewhere, but not here....

The Pope

Quote from: Peter on Wed, 2005-10-12, 23:09:17
Speed of a dog's mind....
If you ever leave your slippers by my basket, I'm going to rip them to shreds! ;D
I need a biscuit !