News:

write me a message if you are unable log in, if you need to recover your account, or if you would like to register a new account; also if the email address you used here before is not valid anymore.

Main Menu

Project Rockstar

Started by Xanxtuary, Sun, 2005-07-31, 15:00:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanxtuary

A friend recently invited myself and Hogweed to join Project Rockstar.  It's an online game where you are a band manager and you try to steer your signed band or bands to success.  There are quite a few genres to choose from, unfortunately not prog, but it's still fun.  You can manage several bands or solo artistes, but I've started off with one until I get the hang of it more.

If you want to have a go, check out www.projectrockstar.com

I'm on there as Progpriestess Xanxtuary and Hogweed is Professor Twangledwizzler, so if you sign up, make yourselves known to us!
Progpriestess Xanxtuary Hogweed

gelert

Ah, Xanxtuary...so you're a bit of a secret svengirlie...?  8)
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

Xanxtuary

Quote from: gelert on Sun, 2005-07-31, 20:08:06
Ah, Xanxtuary...so you're a bit of a secret svengirlie...?  8)

Not so secret!  I like to think that I can take raw untalented wannabees and mould them into stunningly awesome musicians!  Well maybe ...

I have Crusty Dishcloth, a gothic band, with their album Twitchin' in the Kitchen
Karmalita, a Madonna wannabee, her album is going to be Ambition
Chickenbox, a Spice Girls wannabee band, just released second single.

Hogweed has a Welsh Reggae artist and a gothic band.  He is doing a lot better than me so far.  I'm probably too strict a taskmistress and my protegees are rebelling.

gelert

Quote from: Xanxtuary on Sun, 2005-08-14, 14:18:08
I'm probably too strict a taskmistress and my protegees are rebelling.

So long as your protegees aren't revolting, you'll might still be in with a chance, eh...?
Internationally Affiliated Member of the Federated Union of Conundrums, Kudos, & Eccentric Dialogue, featuring the Scantily Clad Radii Of The Ubiquitous Meniscus - our motto "Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana"

Xanxtuary

Quote from: gelert on Mon, 2005-08-15, 19:30:30
So long as your protegees aren't revolting, you'll might still be in with a chance, eh...?

I can unreservedly verify that they are all absolutely revolting!  Grotesque, aesthetically disgusting, repellent, fugly ... yep they are!

But they kinda grow on you ... like a fungus!

gelert

Quote from: Xanxtuary on Tue, 2005-08-23, 20:14:10
I can unreservedly verify that they are all absolutely revolting!  Grotesque, aesthetically disgusting, repellent, fugly ... yep they are!

But they kinda grow on you ... like a fungus!

Gotch-ya...

They're the Fun-Guy Three...

...and I'm their manager...

Er, it 'sez 'ere.....

;D